Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possible but 98% doubtful

Never in a million years. Anything LeBron won would also add to MJ's legacy. The only big name I'd give Charlotte a slight chance of landing is Melo. He's an Air Jordan guy who is really close with MJ.

And what's funny, is Charlotte has the cap space to bring him in and Melo would be a perfect fit.

Kemba

FA/trade/draft

MKG

Melo

Big Al

That would instantly be a top 2-3 team in the East, and legit contender.

Man, I love that logo. It may be the best logo in the league. Easily top 5. I think they've planned from the beginning to sport that logo as the face of the team. It's the one that's on the uniform and presumably the court. It's also the one that is plastered all over the walls and windows of the arena.

The "primary" logo seems to just be such because it has the team name on it. It's really not been used for anything other than the NBA.com team icon.

The new Hornets stuff is all very well done and a nice update to the brand but something is off for me. The original branding was charmingly whimsical, and this is all serious and über modern.

Something about that disconnect is off putting to me, but maybe that's just me. It just feels like the spirit of the original is gone.

New court is being unveiled at 10am tomorrow. They just posted a picture on Twitter announcing it and showed the same secondary side profile logo. Looks like that will be the main court logo as well.

Pic?

Edit: Never mind Instagram pics are hard to capture.

Link: http://instagram.com/p/psG386rwAx/

Right click view background image solves that problem

New court is being unveiled at 10am tomorrow. They just posted a picture on Twitter announcing it and showed the same secondary side profile logo. Looks like that will be the main court logo as well.

Pic?

Unless you're on a phone or tablet.

Pic?

Unless you're on a phone or tablet.
Exactly!

By the way..approx. 2.5 (or 1.5 if EST) more hours til the reveal! Props to Jordan and crew for keeping these 100% leak proof!

shado_logo.gif

Archived