Lights Out

Charlotte Hornets?

Is that the CCSLC version of "I'm rubber and you're glue"? :P

Nah, just pointing out the obvious.

It's obvious that it's not a great logo. If you make like 47 tweaks to it, and lose the D-league feel, then yeah, it could be an "iconic" logo for Phill

Tell me, what makes it so "obvious" to you? (Not that I am that interested to hear, really)

Solid post, bro.

Is that the CCSLC version of "I'm rubber and you're glue"? :P

Nah, just pointing out the obvious.

It's obvious that it's not a great logo. If you make like 47 tweaks to it, and lose the D-league feel, then yeah, it could be an "iconic" logo for Phill

Tell me, what makes it so "obvious" to you? (Not that I am that interested to hear, really)

Solid post, bro.

Not better than yours, bro.

--

Now, from my part, we can continue discussing the Charlotte Hornets, if you may.

This would be a great and instantly iconic logo for Philadelphia:

Philadelphia76ersProposed6.GIF

Definitely. It just screams Sixers. Couldn't mean anything else

A simple and very well executed iconic basketball with a nationalistic theme? Sure.

Nationalistic for who? Switzerland?

I'm not sure "instantly iconic" means what you think it means...

My response was sarcastic. I don't know what that thing is, other than (as mentioned) an inverted Heat logo. It would be ridiculous as a Sixers logo.

Switzerland? Really? I'm not sure you guys are getting that the trail coming off the ball are the stripes of the American flag.......

And I know very well, what "iconic" means.

Oh we get it. It still wouldn't be an "iconic" logo for the 76ers. It'd help if the logo actually had some semblance to the American flag. You know, red, white...and some blue in there somewhere.

Get your eyes checked.

Love the logo...immediately saw the flag stripes and knew what it was...and the blue is just enough to incorporate it.

This would be a great and instantly iconic logo for Philadelphia:

Definitely. It just screams Sixers. Couldn't mean anything else

A simple and very well executed iconic basketball with a nationalistic theme? Sure.

Nationalistic for who? Switzerland?

I'm not sure "instantly iconic" means what you think it means...

My response was sarcastic. I don't know what that thing is, other than (as mentioned) an inverted Heat logo. It would be ridiculous as a Sixers logo.

Switzerland? Really? I'm not sure you guys are getting that the trail coming off the ball are the stripes of the American flag.......

And I know very well, what "iconic" means.

Oh we get it. It still wouldn't be an "iconic" logo for the 76ers. It'd help if the logo actually had some semblance to the American flag. You know, red, white...and some blue in there somewhere.

Get your eyes checked.

Love the logo...immediately saw the flag stripes and knew what it was...and the blue is just enough to incorporate it.

OMG you must have the best vision ever!!!!!!11 Plus you're smart!!

I like how more than three red and white stripes automatically equals American flag. I mean, we might as well cut out the blue part with stars if stripes are so recognizeable. Luckily the U.S. is the only country with red and white stripes...right??

giphy.gif?w=320

What he said. Everyone can stop insulting each other over the interpretation of a logo now.

It's not a logo, it's an iconic representation of gonorrhea.

Lmao at BBTV changing his avatar to this logo. .

This looks like something out of the Houston Comets logo package.

That's an insult to the Comets. This thing is high school level at best.

This looks like something out of the Houston Comets logo package.

That's an insult to the Comets. This thing is high school level at best.

Serious questions... isn't this one of the logos when you create a team on NBA 2K?

Charlotte Hornets. There. Now we are back on topic. You're welcome.

They really need white outlines on those numbers. Way too hard to see them on TV.

Not having outlines on numbers is the difference between being great and subpar in that design. P.S. I don't have any problem seeing the numbers.