Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a grown man's basketball league, not a 1980's girls high school team. No sleeves.

Sleeves are going to stay in the league. Deal with it.

By all accounts players hate them. I don't see them lasting.

Well I don't think the players will have a say to be honest... It's a league and Adidas decision.

Remember the "new basketballs?"

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well I don't think the players will have a say to be honest... It's a league and Adidas decision.

The NHL and Reebok's pushing for super tight, really light, moisture-wicking jerseys lasted three months into 2007-08 before they went to essentially the old jerseys because the players complained to no end. If the players don't like sleeves, the league and manufacturer can't just say "lulz deal with it".

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Except multiple teams and players used that new ball and THEN criticized it.

The only team that has worn sleeves to date was the Golden State Warriors, where they had one bad game and Steph Curry acted like a baby about it. Until I see more games played with sleeves, I'm not going to count it out.

bSLCtu2.png

The only team that has worn sleeves to date was the Golden State Warriors, where they had one bad game and Steph Curry acted like a baby about it. Until I see more games played with sleeves, I'm not going to count it out.

One is enough for me, and the fans dont like them either so if they dont sell they wont bother making them and will stop being worn, they already are fazing them out of college, not a single team has them this year so far

Kendell Marshall and Roy Hibbert both spoke out against them before their teams even had them.

Archived