Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for the Hornets. Nice to see a teal color scheme back in the league and more importantly back where in belongs in Charlotte.

^^^

My thoughts.

They've made all the right decisions so far. Hopefully, the new duds won't disapoint...

Seems like it'll just be a modernized version of this:

alonzo-mourning-larry-johnson-in-charlot

Agreed. Hopefully they will have at least one sleeved jersey.

I received an email from the Hornets (Bobcats) and in it they keep referring to "purple and teal" rather than the other way around. I sure hope purple is not the primary color. Conrad's colors have purple first. That worries me.

I'm sure they will be in both jerseys next season. Look at the Suns, re-branded this season and they have 4 new jerseys.

they have 3, white, purple, and orange sleeves, one offs don't count.

They also have a black "Los" sleeved jersey.

Jaguars

I received an email from the Hornets (Bobcats) and in it they keep referring to "purple and teal" rather than the other way around. I sure hope purple is not the primary color. Conrad's colors have purple first. That worries me.

I'm sure they will be in both jerseys next season. Look at the Suns, re-branded this season and they have 4 new jerseys.

They also have a black "Los" sleeved jersey.

like i said one offs don't count, and sleeves need to die in the nba

On these boards, because the NBA's sleeves are highly unpopular, that's considered a "suicide mission" kind of a comment.

Sleeves can work if done right and so far it's not done right and that is why a majority don't like it. It's a waste of an idea.

bSLCtu2.png

Is there any possibility of them having a brightish teal home primary? How cool would that be?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On these boards, because the NBA's sleeves are highly unpopular, that's considered a "suicide mission" kind of a comment.

Sleeves can work if done right and so far it's not done right and that is why a majority don't like it. It's a waste of an idea.

You know what sleeves work right on? T-shirts. Where don't they belong? On basketball jerseys.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

You can't have an alt until your second year, I don't think we have to worry about sleeves...yet

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the NBA has thrown that out the window. First it was the third year, then they were popping out on the second, now Phoenix has an alternate their first year with the new look.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Teal is right they have 4.. you forgot Latin Night , the black LOS SUNS ...thank you
shado_logo.gif

Teal is right they have 4.. you forgot Latin Night , the black LOS SUNS ...thank you

Can you not read? One-offs don't (which the Latin Night is) don't count.

Just found out about the name change. It's all falling into place...

Now Toronto can take the Bobcats, Los Angeles takes the Raptors, Minnesota takes the Lakers, Utah take the Timberwolves and New Orleans becomes the Jazz once more...

:mojoto:

tigercatssignature-1.png

Archived