Lights Out

Charlotte Hornets?

tUC0dPZ.png

tUC0dPZ.png

Also awesome.

The updated Hugo would be solid if not for the goofy, forced smile.

These logos are really nice, hopefully the uniforms won't be a letdown like the Suns.

The more I see of the identity, the more I love it. The "CH" monogram is brilliant. Just hoping they don't screw up the uniforms.

Gotta think there will be an abundance of hexagons on the uniforms via a side panel or something. I feel like they're pushing that symbol too hard.

Overall nicely done. I hope the terribly cartoony Hugo hornet is just a mascot logo and won't be anywhere. Wordmark is nice.

I hope they use this most:

Hornets-Partial-Primary-Logo.jpg

But judging by the pyramid structure it seems the crappy cartoony one and profile view are second to the primary :/

Yeeeesssss! Where can I get a shirt!?

I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Overall not as good as it could have been, but I will take the name and colors. This logo is good, not great, but solid. Love the presentation. Greatness.

It says the new Hugo is just that: the Hugo Logo. the side profile Hornet is labeled the Secondary Logo.

Great update all around. I too hope the uniforms are as good

So far, I'm liking what I'm seeing. I'll hold my judgement until I see the uniforms, but it looks good so far.

Just noticed the ball on the tail of the goofy hornet. Pretty cool actually. GREAT identity. Top 5.

Quote from Buzz City FAQ:

The logo was designed in a collaborative effort between Bobcats team executives, the NBA’s Global Merchandising Group and Jordan Brand, a division of Nike.