Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

Every country has problems. I agree with BringbacktheVet things wear down due to use and normal wear and tear. We fund big businesses etc because we tend to spend alot on recreational things. Who doesn't. People around the world have bills but fork $500 for Xbox One/PS4. European countries constantly update their football/soccer stadiums. Not just Americans. Everyone is like this. However I wish we(Americans) would have alot of the same efforts to education, schools but such as life.

shado_logo.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So anyway, there was an image of a Hornets uniform on UniWatch yesterday that was allegedly drawn based on the memory of someone who saw the actual uniforms. To say it was underwhelming woudl be an understatement. No pinstripes, just the wordmark and number, no sleeve or neck trim (maybe neck trim -I don't remember), and a side panel with stripes on only one side. Really plain looking.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Still not buying those teal stripes are the only stripes on the uniform. The light blue, black, and gray pinstripes have to be somewhere. They are even featured on the white adidas cap that was posted in the NBA changes thread. I don't think the stripes on the hat were coincidence.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Maybe the jersey he saw was just a training jersey. It looks much like it. Or they just do some pinstripes on one side as a side panel. This could actually look nice when done right.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Some of my favourite Presidential candidates in US history have been the ones who stressed improvements to national infrastructure (Henry Clay, you were too good for this world :D ). The US needs more Presidents in that mould.

ANYWAY the Hornets. I'd love the new logos if they didn't force the basketball into the anatomy of the hornet. Foregoing a basketball entirely (blasphemy!) would have been the better design choice. As they are now, they just seem a bit off.

The rumoured uniform is garbage. I'm generally a traditionalists/"simpler is better" but that crosses the line into the realm of "boring." The original Hornets had a uniform that stood out. The Hornets 2.0 don't need to copy that uniform element for element, but they're doing themselves and this rebrand a disservice if their new uniforms don't stand out in their own way.

I will probably buy some Hornets gear on the website when it comes available. I loved the Charlotte Hornets as a kid, but didn't follow them to New Orleans.

Though, I never got into the Bobcats much, either... I know the Hornets are Bobcats, but nostalgia will probably make me a fan of the Charlotte Hornets once again.

Yea, I'm disappointed with whats available on the site. I'm ready to waste spend my money also. Hopefully they will have more up soon.

It's because all of the other gear is at the arena. Just wait, I'm sure all if it will eventually be online.

I sure hope so!

Jaguars

Archived