Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

What are the chances we get a early look at the jerseys via a leak?

What are the chances you stop asking the same questions over and over?

Wow, someone really has issues. What are the chances you stop being such a jerk?

Jaguars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teal, not to be rude or anything, but could you tell me what you like about sleeved NBA uniforms? Just curious.

Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos: 45 Years, no World Series or pennant.

Chicago Bears: 1 NFL championship in the last 50 years.

When will my teams' futility end?

What are the chances we get a early look at the jerseys via a leak?

It will only happen if you stage a daring commando raid on Adidas' world headquarters. Fear not, the automatic machine guns have a 20-second cycle time and the guards will be distracted with the World Cup.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

If it leakes it will be posted here (and possibly quickly removed.) Just calm down kid.

Real talk Teal I have to agree with Vet 100% on this..if ANYTHING leaks..as you see on these boards..you will find out just like us.

Leakes aren't planned my friend. Sorry your my guy, I hate to see you get hammered but DUDE SOMEONE just posted info on the Jersey Wordmark,pinstripes and practice court this past week or so.

shado_logo.gif

God forbid he's curious about if the uniforms get leaked or not... seeing as this is a Charlotte Hornets uniform thread...

It was a stupid question, considering it's impossible for anyone to answer.

Plus, he's just generally annoying, so there's that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The uniforms are not going to leak. In fact, nothing ever "leaks" unintentionally. Jordan kept the logo sealed and he'll do the same with the uniform.

Must have missed last year's NFL uniform reveals....

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Look at the honeycomb pattern on the sidelines. They incorporated it, but I'm not a fan of it.

I like it. Seems like they wanted to keep the racing theme too, and make them look like checker-combs.

Jumped the gun. I think it needs time to simmer. I'll say this though, it looks better en masse.

charlottehoneycomb.png

ujsignature.png

Looks frigging sweet to me!! Thanks Mr Bojangles. Teal, this should wet your appetite!

Also the baselines are teal with "Charlotte Hornets" in white and the 3pt line looks purple and not teal unless its dark. Thanks Delux for the better honeycomb pattern example.

shado_logo.gif

God forbid he's curious about if the uniforms get leaked or not... seeing as this is a Charlotte Hornets uniform thread...

It was a stupid question, considering it's impossible for anyone to answer.

Plus, he's just generally annoying, so there's that.

Dude, shut the hell up.

Jaguars

The uniforms are not going to leak. In fact, nothing ever "leaks" unintentionally. Jordan kept the logo sealed and he'll do the same with the uniform.

Must have missed last year's NFL uniform reveals....

Or, about 10+ years-worth of examples on this very board.

Archived