Lights Out

Charlotte Hornets?

The center court logo is terrible (in general, not just when used at center court). The out-of-bound area is meh. But it's about the best we could hope for in a court today. They didn't leave the OOB or lanes unpainted and they didn't use two-tone wood or that awful, eye-searing bright finish.

Best guess of the full view of the court based on that photo:

XXyW7WI.jpg

Going off Colorwerx's logosheet, I think that is the dark teal paired with regular teal on the honeycomb, not purple.

There is no "dark teal" on the Hornets logo sheet.

It lists "Dark Purple", "Teal," and "Gray."

Now it very well could be a two-toned teal paint, I can't tell. But there is no second teal color on their logo sheet.

Best guess of the full view of the court based on that photo:

XXyW7WI.jpg

Best court in the NBA. Instantly. Take the 90's vibe they had and amplified it to the modern day.

Put this logo at center court and it would be 1000x better:

charlotte-hornets-logo-11.jpg?w=548&h=52

Now it very well could be a two-toned teal paint, I can't tell. But there is no second teal color on their logo sheet.

My bad, I recall there being a dark teal listed as a uniform element, but I could be mistaken. In that case, I think it's two toned teal. Either way I think it looks nice.

Put this logo at center court and it would be 1000x better:

charlotte-hornets-logo-11.jpg?w=548&h=52

I would be shocked if that isn't on the main court.

Nah, it'll probably be the wordless primary, I haven't seen a use for that yet.

I'm somewhat surprised in how the court looks though. The pattern looks brutal when put on a graphic, but good in real life. It's alright, I guess.

My bad, I recall there being a dark teal listed as a uniform element, but I could be mistaken. In that case, I think it's two toned teal. Either way I think it looks nice.
There was teal, and then a light blue only meant to be used as pinstripes

I assume this confirms that the primary court and practice court will be different. They have a whole event scheduled to unveil the court. They wouldn't spoil the surprise by putting it out on a players social media.

I assume this confirms that the primary court and practice court will be different. They have a whole event scheduled to unveil the court. They wouldn't spoil the surprise by putting it out on a players social media.

BpJFArhCYAEwiBw.jpg

Hmmm you might have a point but most of the time the practice court is identical to the main one.

Think the pattern on the sidelines may make their way into the jersey?

............Wouldn't 'Dark Teal' not be teal anymore?

BpJFArhCYAEwiBw.jpg

Hmmm you might have a point but most of the time the practice court is identical to the main one.

Think the pattern on the sidelines may make their way into the jersey?

im sure certain aspects will be the same but some will definitely be different, like the center court logo

I'm thinking center court would be as BlackBolt said, the wordless primary. There using the other logos pretty evenly except that one.

BTW Hugo merchandise with the Hugo logo will available exclusively at the team store on Thursday per the Hornets.

............Wouldn't 'Dark Teal' not be teal anymore?

Eagles Midnight Green.

Nah, it'll probably be the wordless primary, I haven't seen a use for that yet.

It looks like the wordless primary is the logo on the practice shorts.

Ideally, the wordless primary logo will be on the uniforms, and the one with the wordmark at center court.

I'm trying to determine the RGB values for the Hornets new colors. Can someone confirm these?

Dark Purple

R: 30

G: 18

B: 94

Teal

R: 0

G: 141

B: 168

Light Blue

R: 117

G: 170

B: 219

I'm trying to determine the RGB values for the Hornets new colors. Can someone confirm these?

Dark Purple

Teal

Light Blue

I hope the light blue does not look like this:

Hornets+Colors.PNG

Dark Purple

Teal

Light Blue

I believe you want 29r/17g/96b for the purple and 140g/168b for the teal. Not sure about the light blue.