Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

i have a feeling the honeycomb might find its way onto the unis somehow...maybe side panels?

I've been told the side panels are clear.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a feeling the honeycomb might find its way onto the unis somehow...maybe side panels?

Tom O'Grady drop that hint?

VmWIn6B.png

Have you been told anything regarding a teal jersey?

Jaguars

Have you been told anything regarding a teal jersey?
He obviously wasn't being serious, news will be told on here when it breaks, until then it's all just speculation

Made an updated render of the practice court design:

conrad-hornets-court-v3_zpsfaa539a0.png

Nice work!

I think that since they have the practice court sponsor name on the court that we will definitely see a different design unveiled for the main court. This may have just been a teaser for the honeycomb pattern. I would be really happy with this court design with the primary logo at mid-court. Maybe add the "C H" logos inside the 3-point line on both sides.

I wouldn't mind seeing this honeycomb pattern on the side panels of the uniforms.

The Bobcats had checkered side panels on their "Nascar Night" uniforms.

p6oh1pb2gqpfrkphsa1oveb6q.gif

He obviously wasn't being serious, news will be told on here when it breaks, until then it's all just speculation

Yeah, I was just joking. One of the rumors about the original Bobcats uniforms was that they would have clear side panels.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpQAYonCYAAiur1.jpg:large

Not sure if this has been covered yet, but here are the Hornets' draft caps.

It looks like the 2-tone teal from the honeycomb court perimeter is on the cap too (main color and front script).

Honeycomb on the practice court is purple & teal. There are clearer pictures on the website from predraft workouts. The pictures posted are probably from cell phones because they have horrible quality and lighting.

There are two shades of purple on the teams swatches but there's only one teal.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpQAYonCYAAiur1.jpg:large

Not sure if this has been covered yet, but here are the Hornets' draft caps.

It looks like the 2-tone teal from the honeycomb court perimeter is on the cap too (main color and front script).
Honeycomb on the practice court is purple & teal. There are clearer pictures on the website from predraft workouts. The pictures posted are probably from cell phones because they have horrible quality and lighting.

There are two shades of purple on the teams swatches but there's only one teal.

No as Colorwerx has posted there are 2 shades of teal and one purple, the honeycomb is clearly 2 shades of teal while the lines and key on the court are purple.

Archived