Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NBA released a new template for all teams' websites today. It looks like there's some new design elements on the Hornets page...may be a clue as to some detailing we'll see on uniforms and such:

The diamonds feel like a nod to the UNC argyle:

PDNvjIG.png

http://www.nba.com/hornets/

This has been on the Hornets site since he was named to all-nba team. Diamonds could also be a nod to the former Hornets. A version of the diamond with the Charlotte crown logo in the middle was the logo of the old Charlotte Coliseum. The diamond was also used throughout the Coliseum.

ts3iF7l.jpg?1

.:Braves...Panthers...Catamounts:.

CONCEPT ONLY: NOT THE OFFICIAL UNIFORM

BqGSk2fCMAAgUGv.jpg

Ah! Me gusta!

I know it's not the official one, but boy I wish they would. Put the 'CHARLOTTE' word mark instead of the 'HORNETS' and you would have a perfect uniform to match the team's identity. I know the former won't appear on the uniform, but that's just me.

Please try making the home and away ones.

CONCEPT ONLY: NOT THE OFFICIAL UNIFORM

BqGSk2fCMAAgUGv.jpg

Ah! Me gusta!

I know it's not the official one, but boy I wish they would. Put the 'CHARLOTTE' word mark instead of the 'HORNETS' and you would have a perfect uniform to match the team's identity. I know the former won't appear on the uniform, but that's just me.

Please try making the home and away ones.

I'm not sure why they've chosen to put Hotness on both jerseys (supposedly). The only thing I can think is that maybe they're gonna closely resemble the originals and they're doing it to make them noticeably different. That way they can wear throwbacks and they have a different look.

I know this really isnt the place, but does anybody know if the Hornets will be in NBA 2k15? Jersey and Court. If so then wouldnt they of had to send in the designs to 2k already?

I doubt they need the design that far in advance. Princely wouldn't take them long at all to throw them in. But they're being released in two days so I'm sure 2K already has them by now.

I know this really isnt the place, but does anybody know if the Hornets will be in NBA 2k15? Jersey and Court. If so then wouldnt they of had to send in the designs to 2k already?

I doubt they need the design that far in advance. Princely wouldn't take them long at all to throw them in. But they're being released in two days so I'm sure 2K already has them by now.

Video game companies gets the designs well in advance of the public reveal. The NBA works in conjunction with them every time.

They already have the jerseys done just not mass produced. That is why you get leaks. When the jerseys are revealed that is why they already have thousands ready for sale.

shado_logo.gif

Archived