UNC uniforms

Derek94

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The overreaction of hatred on the uni's is ridiculous. Sure they aren't the greatest uniform in college football but they are far from horrible. And that is navy blue NOT BLACK! It's fairly obvious really. I'm not a fan of the new helmet stripe but I get the switch because it matches the sleeves better. I did see in the other thread there's a black jersey so that obviously is terrible news. And the multiple pants that are the same color are pointless, but overall these are far from all the hate these are getting.

Why would they use black when navy is a color they have used prominently in the past. It's navy people. No doubt about it. There is this black jersey circulating

jiz981.jpg

but on the pictures shown above of the 4 uniforms that is all NAVY

Why would they use black when navy is a color they have used prominently in the past. It's navy people. No doubt about it. There is this black jersey circulating

jiz981.jpg

It isn't called a re-brand for nothing...

People aren't called annoying for nothing, and you sir are a perfect example of that.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

The sleeve loops are useless since there's nothing else on the sleeves. Why are they even there? The two sets of white and blue pants seems pretty silly. But then Michigan State has home and away white pants as well. The helmets are a big downgrade. The previous helmet striping was a better look. It seems these stripes are baked in instead of applied individually. I still don't like the giant tarheel logo on the metallic lid.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

jiz981.jpg

It isn't called a re-brand for nothing...

People aren't called annoying for nothing, and you sir are a perfect example of that.

Well Pennies has a point with the whole rebrand point so don't go ripping him a new one, but it's navy blue. If I'm wrong when the official rebrand comes out then so be it (and I'll hate UNC for using black) but I'm confident it's navy.

Archived