The future of MLS: 21 jersey sets added

Atom

Your combination of a textured shirt and illustrated shorts and socks is very off putting to the whole presentation, aside from that everything is generally ok, the Fire crest on the shirt still looks like it's got some blue in it, the shorts and sock styles could use some varying up as well and more detail also.

Yeah its kinda awkward. I really like the jersey PSD template but cant find any shorts and sock PSD template.

Good catch on the Fire crest I missed that.

I don't think their is one, that template was created specifically to display just the shirts in the Football Manager.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think their is one, that template was created specifically to display just the shirts in the Football Manager.

I know I've looked across FM forums, someone used to make a full kit but all the links are dead.

The detail on the NE logo is much too small. As the logo appears on my screen, it's about the same size as it would appear if I were wearing it, and the text is completely illegible. Beyond that, I generally like the uniforms, though don't quite get the little half-ellipses at the edges of the sleeves.

rATMcmK.png

I think this is a best concept I have seen for a Revs logo, very good job there. You know how I feel about the kits already though.

^^^ Those shorts and socks would fit better, but I think having a shirt matching the short and socks style would tie in a whole lot better with the overall presentation.

Hey Atom,

If you're interested, I have a template for textured shorts and socks that I think will go much better with your jersey. Here's the download link:

http://www.mediafire...w509yt85ycapbhv

Liking the series so far, BTW

OMG youre my hero. Ive looked everywhere for something like this. Thank you.

I think this is a best concept I have seen for a Revs logo, very good job there. You know how I feel about the kits already though.

^^^ Those shorts and socks would fit better, but I think having a shirt matching the short and socks style would tie in a whole lot better with the overall presentation.

Thanks man, I agree about the vector vs raster issue definitely gonna correct it now that I got some shorts and socks. It might take a while though.

Originally I wasnt going to do a team for New Orleans because of how awesome pcgd's design was but I had an idea today so I made this real quick looking for some constructive criticism. It is heavily (perhaps too heavily?) based on the New Orleans water meter cover which people think is beautiful and steal from the street. I am calling the team Lagniappe for now because it means a little something extra and I didnt plan on doing NOLA at first.

9c51280c-dbfb-485d-a3a8-bf071148f3ae.jpg

Tb1eNlX.png

Originally I wasnt going to do a team for New Orleans because of how awesome pcgd's design was but I had an idea today so I made this real quick looking for some constructive criticism. It is heavily (perhaps too heavily?) based on the New Orleans water meter cover which people think is beautiful and steal from the street. I am calling the team Lagniappe for now because it means a little something extra and I didnt plan on doing NOLA at first.

9c51280c-dbfb-485d-a3a8-bf071148f3ae.jpg

Tb1eNlX.png

I like the idea, but it's a bit busy. Also I would lighten up the purple a shade or two to make it look less like black.

gYH2mW9.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the New Orleans Crest critique.

Now that my semester is over I am back to getting to work on my redesigns. Since I have been gone it has seemed that the next New York team will not be the Cosmos and will be New York F.C. so i started to work on a crest for them. Looking for some C&C. The blut and white hoops, the crown and the flowers are based on the Flag of Queens with the Pentagon representing the five boroughs.

UFOWii8.png

Archived