The future of MLS: 21 jersey sets added

Atom

That's the :censored:tiest flag I've ever seen. The concepts are nice though, is there a reason the gradient is off-centre?

I'm guessing you haven't seen Milwaukee's, then.

Most of these are pretty good, but while I agree the Chivas USA name is ridiculous and needs to go, I kind of like the idea of America's largest Mexican/Chicano community having its own club. What about the old LA Aztecs name from the original NASL? Not only does it have history, but it keeps the club designated as the city's "Latino" team.

I have seen Milwaukee's, and while I agree it is terrible, SLC is much worse.

As for Columbus, I like the jerseys, but the crest needs work. Try a C which is perfectly circular, the ball will fit better inside it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the love of everything that is sacred, Z! Fix SJ and Houston's logos!! Someone do it. I remember someone did Houston Dynamo like Dinamo Kiev. That was nice. I haven't seen that many Quake rebrands but for real, someone fix them. I've tried but not as talented as many as you guys on this site. Those logos, which are kinda the same ( yeah I know, relocation) are so half ass.

I've been following this series for a while. I've seen some good ideas, but the last few have been misses. Columbus has good jerseys, but the logo just isn't good. It's too generic, and doesn't symbolize "Crew" at all. RSL's gradients are pretty gaudy, and I'm not feeling the photoshop template with svg shorts.

But that Philly set is money. Great look.

PS, Tampa has the worst flag.

For the love of everything that is sacred, Z! Fix SJ and Houston's logos!! Someone do it. I remember someone did Houston Dynamo like Dinamo Kiev. That was nice. I haven't seen that many Quake rebrands but for real, someone fix them. I've tried but not as talented as many as you guys on this site. Those logos, which are kinda the same ( yeah I know, relocation) are so half ass.

I am not that good at logos.

I've been following this series for a while. I've seen some good ideas, but the last few have been misses. Columbus has good jerseys, but the logo just isn't good. It's too generic, and doesn't symbolize "Crew" at all. RSL's gradients are pretty gaudy, and I'm not feeling the photoshop template with svg shorts.

But that Philly set is money. Great look.

PS, Tampa has the worst flag.

Logos arent my thing, still learning with those. There isnt a really good psd template template for shorts and socks and I like how the vector ones look better.

• 3 weeks later...

Im disapointed that you didnt use my Atlanta logo haha, but it still looks pretty clean. The colours blend a little too much, maybe have a thicker outline on it.

I have always liked the rainbow Galaxy colours so its nice to see it return.

Columbus looks like a primary logo, but is slightly strange as a jersey logo. I'd lose the banner part and just keep the classic looking C with the ball in it on the jerseys.

I love Ottawa's colours, but the Logo looks a little off balance. I can barely see the Parliament Building, don't know if that was intentional or not.

My favorite of yours remains the Vancouver Whitecaps 3rd. I would buy it full price in a heartbeat!

I really love the Seattle kits. Only disappointed part is that they're nike kits ;) I prefer adidas, but either way great job!

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Archived