CBJ -Bobrovsky Tee Concept (Update: New Logo)

DCVisualArts

Just a T-shirt that I designed recently. It's called "Bob Says Nyet". "Nyet" in Russian means "No"

Had the idea to make a Sergei Bobrosky Tee, using the CBJ Logo and replacing the flag with a Soviet one.

Just thought that I would share. Comments Appreciated. Also, if you like it, it is currently available for purchase here

fig,red,mens,ffffff.u5.jpg

Why not replace the Soviet flag with the Russian one? It would be more accurate and the colors would be the same as the Blue Jackets'. Keep the shirt red and change the letter from gold to white.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Why not replace the Soviet flag with the Russian one? It would be more accurate and the colors would be the same as the Blue Jackets'. Keep the shirt red and change the letter from gold to white.

Exactly what I thought. Soviet flag or not though, it's definitely a nice concept. Flawless execution.

Thanks all for the C&C.

I can do a few versions if anyone likes (i.e. one with gold star & one with Russian flag)

Also, if there are any sports designs that anyone would like to see on a t-shirt, please let me know. I would be happy to make one for you!

Here's another Bobs one that I just finished with...

fig,silver,mens,ffffff.u5.jpg

Archived