Uniform trends/quirks you never expected to miss, but you do.

FiddySicks

kengriffeyjr.jpg

Reds Away Vests

alonzo_mourning_larry_johnson_mugsy_bouges.jpg

EcNqaQDV.jpg

Teal & Purple

I also echo asymmetrical piping and patterned trim (specially those gorgeous Grizzlies jerseys. Still love them).

And Nike horns. (I kid, I kid).

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

The fan based maligned these fat-stripe pants, but I actually liked the look, especially with the "N" placed inside the stripe instead of on the front the pants.

(2002 season)

2002.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 1 month later...

I miss the CCM tags/mini team logos on the bottom of hockey sweaters. Does anyone else remember those? Ten year old me thought they were awesome.

Yep, they were pretty sweet. Starter and ProPlayer had the Conference logos, I think. I always hated the screened CCM logo on the hem since it is almost always wore away if they weren't taken care of properly.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

I miss the CCM tags/mini team logos on the bottom of hockey sweaters. Does anyone else remember those? Ten year old me thought they were awesome.

Yep, they were pretty sweet. Starter and ProPlayer had the Conference logos, I think. I always hated the screened CCM logo on the hem since it is almost always wore away if they weren't taken care of properly.

Back when replica sweaters were actually good (and cheaper)....

WAYNE-GRETZKY-99-New-York-Rangers-Throwback-CCM-Hockey-Jerseys-color-Blue-font-b-Tackle-b_zpsfa7b3b40.jpg

rep_3_zps58e4e06f.jpg

maBCX5Kc2Iz3FsclqXz8p1g_zps8e01e9ec.jpg

Back when replica sweaters were actually good (and cheaper)....

WAYNE-GRETZKY-99-New-York-Rangers-Throwback-CCM-Hockey-Jerseys-color-Blue-font-b-Tackle-b_zpsfa7b3b40.jpg

rep_3_zps58e4e06f.jpg

maBCX5Kc2Iz3FsclqXz8p1g_zps8e01e9ec.jpg

I like the way the modern jersey templates fit. The quality on the replicas may not be as high, but the fit is much better.

iv'e seen purple/teal mentioned a couple of times. on the apparel side the 90s has made a huge comeback and teal & purple is at the front of that right now. was in Niketown Chicago a couple of weeks ago and a whole corner of the store was devoted to it. everything that is old comes back around

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived