2013 Barcelona Dragons

neo_prankster

Ooo I like it, very nice looking logo, especially when you compare it to the last one

dragonsheadlogo.gif

Any particular reason why you have it pointing to the left rather than the right? Not complaining....just curious.

Would like to see it colored eventually

Ooo I like it, very nice looking logo, especially when you compare it to the last one

dragonsheadlogo.gif

Any particular reason why you have it pointing to the left rather than the right? Not complaining....just curious.

Would like to see it colored eventually

I liked how the Eagles had their eagle head logo facing left, all they way since the 1996 preseason when I first saw the current Eagles logo on a SportsCenter graphic.

Great sketch man would look really good colored!

If they ever started back up this would be excellent.

I concur. This time, Nike would be handling the uniform designs like they did with the NFL last year, but some of the current NFL designs would be more appropriate in a revived World League.

That's what I was thinking--this looks more like an Asian dragon. Of course, the weird thing about the original Barcelona Dragons logo is that it looks (to me) more Central American than Spanish/Catalonian. Honestly, a mediaeval treatment of the dragon would be most appropriate, I'd think--though I know there are folks here on the boards who are native Catalunyans who might be able to speak best to what works.

rATMcmK.png

I'd think this fits a team in China better than Barcelona.

That's what I was thinking--this looks more like an Asian dragon. Of course, the weird thing about the original Barcelona Dragons logo is that it looks (to me) more Central American than Spanish/Catalonian. Honestly, a mediaeval treatment of the dragon would be most appropriate, I'd think--though I know there are folks here on the boards who are native Catalunyans who might be able to speak best to what works.

The thing with this is that didn't want it to be a huge overhaul, but more of an modernization of a classic logo, much like some NFL teams have done in recent years like Arizona, Detroit, Carolina, Jacksonville, Miami and Minnesota.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived