New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man. Are you guys serious? "waahhh they copied the Vikings teaser pictures". Nike has teaser pictures like this all the time. Get over yourselves. You sound ridiculous.

Guy. Not guys. Guy.

Yes a guy & I may have took what he typed out of context at that. He may have been talking about something else.

In regards to this teaser image

Day-1-Bonus.jpg

What angle is this from? I want to say that the top left is part of the collar, meaning it's a black shoulder with a teal sleeve. But I just want to see what all of you think and if that is the same thing you're seeing (or maybe it's an image rotated from a different angle)

Looks to be the collar at the left, doesn't it? Hard to tell.

I'm wondering if that middle section of black is what we previously thought to be dark gray. It seems to have a sheen to it where the black to the left does not. Would be that contrasting flat/matte black with a more shiny black.

Day-1-Bonus.jpg

What angle is this from? I want to say that the top left is part of the collar, meaning it's a black shoulder with a teal sleeve. But I just want to see what all of you think and if that is the same thing you're seeing (or maybe it's an image rotated from a different angle)

That's what it looks like to me. Teal jersey with a black collar?

gYH2mW9.png

Day-1-Bonus.jpg

I'm wondering if that middle section of black is what we previously thought to be dark gray. It seems to have a sheen to it where the black to the left does not. Would be that contrasting flat/matte black with a more shiny black.

You might be on to something here... That black area next to the teal definitely looks screened on compared to the rest of the fabric.

Day-1-Bonus.jpg

You might be on to something here... That black area next to the teal definitely looks screened on compared to the rest of the fabric.

Somebody that claimed to see the uniforms and talked to Lukas)Also the “chrome” stripes aren’t really chrome. The jerseys are flat and these stripes are “shiny” or just reflective black.

Day-1-Bonus.jpg

Somebody that claimed to see the uniforms and talked to Lukas)Also the "chrome" stripes aren't really chrome. The jerseys are flat and these stripes are "shiny" or just reflective black.

The top left surely is not the edge of the collar. The collars on the Nike jerseys are basically the same material as the rest of the jersey, not ribbed like the old jerseys.

So yea, definitely onto something with the contrasting blacks. You have the black jersey material, then the shiny black pattern, then the teal jersey material.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Day-1-Bonus.jpg

Somebody that claimed to see the uniforms and talked to Lukas)Also the "chrome" stripes aren't really chrome. The jerseys are flat and these stripes are "shiny" or just reflective black.

The top left surely is not the edge of the collar. The collars on the Nike jerseys are basically the same material as the rest of the jersey, not ribbed like the old jerseys.

So yea, definitely onto something with the contrasting blacks. You have the black jersey material, then the shiny black pattern, then the teal jersey material.

Now I see it. That may be it.

Team confirms jersey unveiling will be Tuesday

Go A's!

jags_zpsd2ca1b71.jpg

I broke out the ms paint skillz!

That could be it, although with the apparent disappearance of sleeves on linemen, don't really know how much of this will work

Im thinking those stripes will be shorter on the actual on field jerseys. Replicas have the longer sleeves.

jags_zpsd2ca1b71.jpg

That could be it, although with the apparent disappearance of sleeves on linemen, don't really know how much of this will work

Im thinking those stripes will be shorter on the actual on field jerseys. Replicas have the longer sleeves.

Right. But based on the leak image, I don't know how much of the black/chrome*/teal shoulder and sleeve we really will have. I guess we'll wait Tuesday.

EDIT: From their Facebook page. I assume it's the player nameplate

531844_10151454199058863_73171907_n.jpg

Go A's!

jags_zpsd2ca1b71.jpg

Right. But based on the leak image, I don't know how much of the black/chrome*/teal shoulder and sleeve we really will have. I guess we'll wait Tuesday.

I just seen that pic on instagram (dont have facebook) It says Jaguars so its not a players nameplate. I really hate when the NOB soesnt match the numbers. it should be outlined in teal and gold like the numbers. Im hoping it isnt the nameplate but could very well be.

jags_zpsd2ca1b71.jpg

I just seen that pic on instagram (dont have facebook) It says Jaguars so its not a players nameplate. I really hate when the NOB soesnt match the numbers. it should be outlined in teal and gold like the numbers. Im hoping it isnt the nameplate but could very well be.

I think it would be. It's too big to be anywhere else on uniform. Likely using the text JAGUARS instead of a player name just for generic purposes

Go A's!

jags_zpsd2ca1b71.jpg

I think it would be. It's too big to be anywhere else on uniform. Likely using the text JAGUARS instead of a player name just for generic purposes

Or, since the player name is on the front under the badge, the NOB is the team name.

jags_zpsd2ca1b71.jpg

Or, since the player name is on the front under the badge, the NOB is the team name.

Im saying 0% chance they dont have names on the back. NFL wont allow that.

jags_zpsd2ca1b71.jpg

Im saying 0% chance they dont have names on the back. NFL wont allow that.

Stole the words right out of my mouth.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived