New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

To me, the one thing that could save all this (at least somewhat) is gold, or possibly white, pants worn as the primary combo with the black jerseys. IMO football uniforms look 500% better when there is a clear contrast of colors between the jersey, the pants, and the socks. But if its black on black on black... I'm gonna hate it, regardless of whatever else is going on.

You better get ready to hate, because they will be a sporting a full black out. It really depends on the striping on the pants. For instance, the Ravens and Saints all-black sets are not good because the pants are solid black. If there was some striping it would make a world of a difference for them.

spacer.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame. I actually held out hope that the Jags might have a nice modern yet classy design when the first leaks surfaced. Now it looks like it's going to be a train wreck.

The hint of a teal shoulder loop, IMO, is something that could look nice. Personally, I think it's going to end up a cluttered mess what with the shiny shoulder details and such, but the most recent sneak peeks show a glimmer of hope in what's been (for me) an incredibly disappointing rebrand so far.

Your mocks aren't making a lot of sense to me. We have known for months that gold would be the most prominent color on our black jerseys. And that there would be a small amount of teal. You people are conceptualzing way too much teal on the jerseys.

Your mocks aren't making a lot of sense to me. We have known for months that gold would be the most prominent color on our black jerseys. And that there would be a small amount of teal. You people are conceptualzing way too much teal on the jerseys.

Why don't you make a concept of what you think it should be?

Go A's!

I'm ready for a helmet teaser.

I think the going rate for that in Jacksonville is $40.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I have no idea how it should be. But there won't be huge chunks of teal going all the way around the shoulder.

I have no idea how it should be. But there won't be huge chunks of teal going all the way around the shoulder.

You just contradicted yourself.

Guess what? Nobody knows what it will be, so is it a crime for us to take the little clues we have and wonder? If we're wrong, so what? That's the whole point of teaser photos. It allows the fans to imagine what it could be and when it's unveiled, it's nice to see how close or far off we were. That's why these are mocks and concepts.

Go A's!

Put the pictures together and it makes sense. There's teal in that black jersey, and just enough of it to make everyone happy. I'm telling you, the end of the shoulders will be all teal. Possibly some white thrown in there, but teal will definitely be there.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Guess what? Nobody knows what it will be, so is it a crime for us to take the little clues we have and wonder? If we're wrong, so what? That's the whole point of teaser photos. It allows the fans to imagine what it could be and when it's unveiled, it's nice to see how close or far off we were. That's why these are mocks and concepts.

Except we were told specifically that it would be a primarily black with gold jersey with some teal accents. I am a Jaguars fan. I absolutely positively guarantee you I have been following it closely. We were first told back when they confirmed they would be hiring Nike to do a redesign that the colors would be as such.

Put the pictures together and it makes sense. There's teal in that black jersey, and just enough of it to make everyone happy. I'm telling you, the end of the shoulders will be all teal. Possibly some white thrown in there, but teal will definitely be there.

There will be more Gold than Teal. You will see for yourself soon enough.

Except we were told specifically that it would be a primarily black with gold jersey with some teal accents. I am a Jaguars fan. I absolutely positively guarantee you I have been following it closely. We were first told back when they confirmed they would be hiring Nike to do a redesign that the colors would be as such.

I mean this with as much respect as you've shown you deserve, but how have you not been banned yet?

Ah yes, the Florida sports team uniform unveiling is almost complete. Now all we need is for jimwade to wager his account and the ritual will be a success.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Well, at least the teal road numbers are encouraging. If the home uni is almost entirely black-and-gold while the road plays up the teal, though, well, that's about what I'd expect from the Jags at this point.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Can't wait for the unveiling already more teal than I expected!

P.S. Don't you guys know, you have to be an axe murderer or psycho to get banned on these boards!

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Archived