New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just seem plain to me. I don't understand why Nike continues to neglect the shoulder portions of these logos. Maybe it's because before these types of cuts on the jersey, that was the normal place to put the logo. To me, it just makes everything seem plain.

Meh.

Sorry, but that helmet is without a doubt the worst helmet in NFL history. As others I'm sure have pointed out by now, the Jaguar is going INTO the "shadow", the gradient is more 50/50 for both colors (yet not exactly, which in the end, makes it look even worse because it's uneven now in being 55/45 in favor of black), and the contrasting textures and colors mess up the logo. Not good.

I'm sure I would like the helmet MUCH better if the gold were on the front. But even then, the gradient is too static for this to work as well as it could. Great idea ruined by sloppy execution.

The jerseys I actually kinda like. The pants aren't what I would've done, but at least they match the jerseys.

Those helmets are the stupidest :censored:ing thing we've ever seen in the NFL.

A glossy black helmet with black facemask with the new logo as large on the side as big as you can make it would've made this a pretty good uniform. Now they look like clowns. Ugh.

PvO6ZWJ.png

First impressions: the helmet is atrocious, but the rest isn't too bad at all. I really like the teal sleeves on the black jersey.

Have my doubts about the number set - even in a posed photograph, that 9 looks an awful lot like an 8.

Not sure I like black numbers on the blue jersey, but will have to get a better look.

Had they gone with white pants at home (and setting aside the really silly-looking helmet), that home uniform would be really, really sharp.

Archived