New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

Yeah the helmet absolutely ruins a uniform that is actually good. It is completely disconnected from the rest of the uniform. It looks like they just stopped painting a gold helmet and the primer is showing through, and on top of that, the gold helmet doesn't even match the logo which makes a bad helmet look even worse.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see the teal top/black pants combination. Probably would be my favorite.

But teal socks... Pleaseeee.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The helmet is bad enough, but there's simply no continuity in the design. You can't really follow anything to a trend.

And why the flying :censored: did they go with that weird, shiny material on the shoulders? It looks so pathetic.

With UNC, West Virginia and this, I'm terrified of the NFL's future relationship with Nike. You'd think the toilet seat collars wouldn't have even hit the field...

...anything is possible...

helmet is just awful. not even a nice looking transition between the colors

BIjeqVLCMAAdijg.jpg

I showed this to someone and they said "if they blended the black into the gold more it could look way better, right now it kinda looks like a children's coloring book"

I liked the promos and leaks, I hate how it came out.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Amazed the NFL allowed this to happen.

This is what happens when the one helmet rule backfires. I have to think that if Jacksonville were allowed to have a black helmet and a gold helmet they wouldn't have attempted the two-tone.

Archived