New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a math problem, and I don't have all the information yet, but I'm doing my best. Everyone has their own, I couldn't just sit back and not do one.

Jaguars1_zps271fd179.jpg

edit: gray is glossy black print on black fabric.

This is a math problem, and I don't have all the information yet, but I'm doing my best. Everyone has their own, I couldn't just sit back and not do one.

Jaguars1_zps271fd179.jpg

That's probably pretty damn accurate.

I still think the teal will have more of a presence on the sleeves though.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Jaguars1_zps271fd179.jpg

you forgot the patch on the left chest. also, i think that the teal part will get noticabely thicker because of the teaser shot we saw.

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

I love everything Ive seen so far except the NOB wish it had the teal and gold outline like the numbers.

The thing is if they were going to put an outline to it, it had to be gold and teal like the numbers. They've done it before but with the unique font, it would get real cluttered

Go A's!

I love everything Ive seen so far except the NOB wish it had the teal and gold outline like the numbers.

The thing is if they were going to put an outline to it, it had to be gold and teal like the numbers. They've done it before but with the unique font, it would get real cluttered

The original style unis even after they switched from the block font to the custom had the triple outline. It was a little cluttered though. If thats all I have to complain about so far then Im happy. The helmet is the only real worry I have left.

The original style unis even after they switched from the block font to the custom had the triple outline. It was a little cluttered though. If thats all I have to complain about so far then Im happy. The helmet is the only real worry I have left.

Plus if the rumors of the name being on the front as well (which in a sense means they'll go with the same style as the NOB) then it has to be just white. The solid white is fine really. That simplicity is welcomed for a jersey that's complicated elsewhere

Go A's!

I really like the idea of the glossy black parts of the uniform as design elements to complement the flat black parts of the uniform. I think it'll make the design look more sleek than using the teal or gold (or any other color) in those spots. I also think it might make the gloss of the flywire collar look more natural than it does on other uniforms which is a plus. Overall I'm really excited for all 3 launches next week.

I'm cool with the NOB not matching the numbers, but I'd have liked it to have been gold, though. It would be Steelers-ish, but it sure works for them.

I really like the idea of the glossy black parts of the uniform as design elements to complement the flat black parts of the uniform. I think it'll make the design look more sleek than using the teal or gold (or any other color) in those spots. I also think it might make the gloss of the flywire collar look more natural than it does on other uniforms which is a plus. Overall I'm really excited for all 3 launches next week.

Filling up space without adding over-cluttery colors. I can roll with it.

Quick and dirty match up the two sneak peeks

Jags.jpg

Just pitched a tent

Me too. This looks fantastic. The glossy thing is subtle but it makes a huge difference

A part of me feels that the teal will gradually get bigger towards the back end of the jersey and go all the way down as a side stripe.

Go A's!

To me, the one thing that could save all this (at least somewhat) is gold, or possibly white, pants worn as the primary combo with the black jerseys. IMO football uniforms look 500% better when there is a clear contrast of colors between the jersey, the pants, and the socks. But if its black on black on black... I'm gonna hate it, regardless of whatever else is going on.

Archived