New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've felt all along, that primarily teal and black picture is of the teal jersey, not the black jersey. There will only be a tiny sliver of teal on the black jersey. They're posting teasers from all 3 sets. Mark my words.

As I've felt all along, that primarily teal and black picture is of the teal jersey, not the black jersey. There will only be a tiny sliver of teal on the black jersey. They're posting teasers from all 3 sets. Mark my words.

Ok Homey we will mark them.

The front will be cluttered enough with the "JAGS" shield and the miniature player namebar.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Ok Homey we will mark them.

Well, don't mark them if I'm wrong, obviously.

Well, at least the teal road numbers are encouraging. If the home uni is almost entirely black-and-gold while the road plays up the teal, though, well, that's about what I'd expect from the Jags at this point.

Personally, I like the idea of a team using 2 colors for the primary look on one uniform and 2 different colors for the primary look on the other uniform, and then complimenting each uniform with a similar a 3rd or 4th color.

In the Jaguars case, if the home uniform was black with gold numerals, with limited white and teal. While the away uniforms would be white with teal numerals, with limited black and gold.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

My only issue with the coloring on the numbers it that I think the outline looks better when it's teal / gold / black, not teal / black / gold. It's minor but I just *like* that better. I think the the black outline frames the gold instead of letting it bleed into the white from a distance.

9up7jm.png

There is no "namebar" on the front. That was already disproven in the uni-watch article.

the original source said he still standsby his claim that there is indeed a namebar on the front.

But also the source who said no namebar has merit because he called the shiny black instead of chrome.

Your mocks aren't making a lot of sense to me. We have known for months that gold would be the most prominent color on our black jerseys. And that there would be a small amount of teal. You people are conceptualzing way too much teal on the jerseys.

Why don't you make a concept of what you think it should be?

I have no idea how it should be. But there won't be huge chunks of teal going all the way around the shoulder.

You just contradicted yourself.

Guess what? Nobody knows what it will be, so is it a crime for us to take the little clues we have and wonder? If we're wrong, so what? That's the whole point of teaser photos. It allows the fans to imagine what it could be and when it's unveiled, it's nice to see how close or far off we were. That's why these are mocks and concepts.

Except we were told specifically that it would be a primarily black with gold jersey with some teal accents. I am a Jaguars fan. I absolutely positively guarantee you I have been following it closely. We were first told back when they confirmed they would be hiring Nike to do a redesign that the colors would be as such.

I am a Jags fan too and I have been following it. That does not make you better than me.

Like I said, if you know so much, then design the correct concept and show us. If not, then let us speculate however we want with what we have seen from the teasers. If we're wrong, then we're wrong. Stop trying to correct us as if what we're doing is oh so bad.

Go A's!

You can also see that hexagon pattern thats been on the website in the shiny part. Anybody have an updated mockup of this?

I am blind so that may be why but I can't see the hexagons.

Welp, I had my brightness down on my screen. That's just mesh. My bad

It's ok, I'm a mesh.

There sure are alot of us Jags fans. So far so good on everything that we have seen. They said they were de-emphasizing teal but already from what we have seen there is more teal in this set then there has been since they switched from teal numbers to black in 04 I think. The original all-black unis only had teal number outlines. This 09-12 set only had the teal outline and and the skinny looking "S" stripe on the aways and the black. I cant wait to see how they pull off this black to gold helmet.

Archived