2013 NBA Playoffs

JMurr

NBA2013Rings_zps1ce4671b.png

Okay so here are my picks for the 2013 NBA Playoffs. Now I am sure many are going to say these picks are ridiculous, how can anyone who follows the NBA possible predict that OKC, Miami, the Knicks, and most top seeds be out in the first round. But to that I say hay the fun in all of this is to be provocative, what better way to spur debate then to make bold statements. So yes I am saying that Memphis and Brooklyn will be in the finals. Let me also make this prediction, I will predict that both LA teams will be knocked out in 4 games, and that coming from a Lakers fan.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations! You're an idiot.

Of all the leagues to pick KAAAARRRRRRRRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYYYYY first round upsets, the NBA isn't the one to do it in.

OKC will definitely win. Denver will win. New York will win. Indiana will win. Miami will definitely win.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Okay so here are my picks for the 2013 NBA Playoffs. Now I am sure many are going to say these picks are ridiculous, how can anyone who follows the NBA possible predict that OKC, Miami, the Knicks, and most top seeds be out in the first round. But to that I say hay the fun in all of this is to be provocative, what better way to spur debate then to make bold statements. So yes I am saying that Memphis and Brooklyn will be in the finals. Let me also make this prediction, I will predict that both LA teams will be knocked out in 4 games, and that coming from a Lakers fan.

That would be the best postseason ever.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Man, seeing the Clippers and Heat both get knocked out in the first round would be amazing.

Not even the most delusional of Nets fans would say this.

Most probably they are not even getting past Chicago.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

I think the Bulls forgot that they were supposed to run away with this series. Wow.

The Nuggets wore yellow at home with the Warriors in blue, while the Nets are wearing black against the red bulls. Is this something special for the playoffs?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Nets want to do a black out, and Denver wore their navy alternates on the road for the last few years, so the Nuggets wearing alternates in the playoffs isn't too far-fetched.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

The Nuggets alt golds are actually a favorite of mine, especially with their heritage-inspired design, but, in the end, wearing yellow/gold at home, especially in the playoffs, will always inspire too much of a Lakers feel. Which, especially as a Conference foe, is probably not in their best interests.

I actually liked the Nets wearing black at home. I wish the soccer concept of clash kits existed more often in American sports. No reason why the Nets can't wear their stronger black set while the Bulls wear their red.

spacer.png

Not even the most delusional of Nets fans would say this.

Most probably they are not even getting past Chicago.

GWo6j.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Spurs are better at flopping today than they were last week. And they're just making some tough shots. Shooting like 50% while the Lakers are at below 35%. I'm surprised we aren't losing by more despite the difference in FG%.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived