2013 NBA Playoffs

JMurr

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other teams only cleared cap space for one of them. Riley made space for all three two, a significantly more not as difficult feat.

Wade didn't exactly get a pay raise when he resigned with the Heat.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Im sorry but I can't take you seriously when you don't have a guy who has 11 championships and 5 MVP's in your top 10. I also can't take you seriously for thinking Lebron has somehow surpassed Kareem who won 6 championships, 6 MVP's and 2 FMVP's. same goes for Wilt, Duncan, Shaq and maybe even Bird.

This kind of homerism isn't even visible among Heat fans <_<

Uh, where? Have the Lakers not had some of the greatest players ever play in the forum blue and gold?

And Russell was over-rated. One of the greatest players of his era, but he'd be manhandled by any other legendary player in the later generations. It was a different game back then.

I've come up my list using reasoning such as, pure athleticism and athletic ability, statistics, ability to seize the moment and their domination of the game of basketball.

But these lists are always heavily biased on what criteria that person values.

Personally, I think the best way to make a list of the all-time great players is to define certain generations (like the inception of the NBA to 1960, for example) and then pick the best players of that generation. And if you're going by decade, you can pick the best two players of each generation maximum to get an ultimate list of the games greats.

Still, that's only my biased opinion.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived