New Dolphins Uniforms

Jt0323

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i had to guess the reasoning, it's because the thick outline looks better online as opposed to the thin one. when you see the jersey in person, though, the orange is more noticeable. on a side note, these jerseys have grown on me and the colors are great when i saw them at the store. helmets are fantastic. still could use thicker orange, though.

New lids in action are looking good!

tempBANC9507--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

I don't like that the orange in the helmet stripe is virtually invisible in this (and any far away) pictures. I wish it was bigger, and was the colour of the pants.

That's my biggest issue with the helmet. I think the orange in the helmet stripe should be more prominent. The logo is slowly growing on me.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I really liked the move to darker colors for the Dolphins back in '96. I've had a hard time getting used to new lighter colors. I realize I am probably in the minority on this position.

I really liked the move to darker colors for the Dolphins back in '96. I've had a hard time getting used to new lighter colors. I realize I am probably in the minority on this position.

I prefer them a little darker as well. Of course I'm in the minority that liked their last set, including the blue shadowed numbers even prior to them reducing the amount of shadow. Not saying it was perfect, but it was pretty good, and a nice modernization from the Marino days.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I prefer them a little darker as well. Of course I'm in the minority that liked their last set, including the blue shadowed numbers even prior to them reducing the amount of shadow. Not saying it was perfect, but it was pretty good, and a nice modernization from the Marino days.

I liked the drop shadowed numbers of the '96 uniforms... Again, a minority opinion.

I guess if the Dolphins win some more games this next season, the new uniforms will grow on me.

Boy, outside of the logo itself, the Seahawk Blue and the orange really need to be swapped for each other everywhere on this uniform.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I personally think the only problem with this set is the horrible number font.

I actually like the color balance in the entire set. I like the emphasis on aqua and white.

The helmet might just be my favorite in the league now too.

Also not really a fan of the two-tone socks. I'd opt for striped socks rather than the navy-capped socks.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived