New Dolphins Uniforms

Jt0323

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traditionalists get the Phins. Modernists get the Jags.

EVERYONE WINS!!!

I don't know that I'd call the Phins "traditional". I'd say the Vikes fit that better. They are less colorful.

I am disappointed. As much as I hated the campy cartoon dolphin, the rest of the uniform is a major downgrade.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Dolphins unis = yawn

Wow those are plain as hell

You mean they actually look like a football team and not cyborg soldiers?

Exactly. They're a bit plain but I'd take them over the clown suits the Jags rolled out any day of the week.

on all the pics I have seen, I do not see any sign or orange on the helmet

Even though multiple posters (including myself) have pointed out the evidence that it IS there?

They got leaked and you and mutiple posters look to be wrong.

on all the pics I have seen, I do not see any sign or orange on the helmet

Even though multiple posters (including myself) have pointed out the evidence that it IS there?

They got leaked and you and mutiple posters look to be wrong.

Are you serious or are you completely joking? Orange is most certainly a part of the design, albeit as an accent color. Its right there in the pic.

Maybe a thicker outline on the numbers would have helped but that's the only gripe about this uni. I'm glad they have the same stripe pattern from head to toe and seem to replicate that on the numbers as well. Anyone know if they are ever going to stop with the generic MIAMI in the endzones?!

Maybe a thicker outline on the numbers would have helped but that's the only gripe about this uni. I'm glad they have the same stripe pattern from head to toe and seem to replicate that on the numbers as well. Anyone know if they are ever going to stop with the generic MIAMI in the endzones?!

They share the stadium with The U. This is the reason for the generic font in endzones

Dolphins aren't awful. Fairly traditional, all told, but jeez louise, somebody at Nike start paying attention to sleeve striping. It's getting silly how boring these designs are when you aren't designing an entire jersey.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Looking at Miami's uniforms makes me want to brush my teeth with mint toothpaste, eat some mint ice cream after, and chew on some minty-fresh gum. They're bright, they're boring, and they're stuck between two worlds. It's not the "Oregon white white and more white" uniforms, and there's no semblance of any tradition here. What I would have done is have bold, thick stripes (Aqua, White, then orange) on the sleeves and the helmet. It would provide some visual appeal, yet maintain a traditional look. Looking at the picture, there's really nothing else to these uniforms. The outlines on the sleeve logos and numbers are pencil thin, and there's nothing else on the uniform to really compliment that design. As a result, it's not simple and bold...it's just boring.

Dolphins unis = yawn

Wow those are plain as hell

You mean they actually look like a football team and not cyborg soldiers?

No they look boring, like its just a teal jersey with numbers. Who wants to buy that? Jerseys are as much a fashion statement that you're proud to wear as a reflection of your team. I own dozens of different teams' jerseys simply because they're cool looking. These are boring and have absolutely nothing going on. Who would buy these if they werent Dolphins fans?

Archived