Sign in to follow this  
NDFreek

The Go Go White Sox

1. White on a gray jersey is a negative, but I can understand the "white" needed for a White Sox jersey.

2. I'd like to see the flying sock in a baseball diamond, looks out of place in a circle IMO.

3. The numbers on the home and alternate look a bit thick to me, maybe think about thinning them up?

Otherwise, pretty decent start!

The away jersey is a lighter tone grey I took from the 1959 away jerseys

The alts have a grey outline which is hard to see, I'll post a better view tomorrow as I am away from my computer all day

that road jersey is one of the coolest jerseys i've seen in a while. great job.

If you wanted to, you could add red trim to the colors, for the 1959 Go-Go Sox had that color for the "SOX" logo on their home jerseys and caps.

Here are pictures of the 1959 uniforms, al_1959_chicago.gif

I am also adding the 1953 uniforms because they have "CHICAGO" in black letters trimmed in red on the road uniforms.al_1953_chicago.gif

As for your road uniforms, you could put a number underneath the "CHICAGO" script plus add the words "White Sox" on the script as shown on the uniforms from 1967, 1969, and 1971.

1967al_1967_chicago.gif

1969al_1969_chicago.gif

1971al_1971_chicago.gif

If you wanted to, you could add red trim to the colors, for the 1959 Go-Go Sox had that color for the "SOX" logo on their home jerseys and caps.

Here are pictures of the 1959 uniforms, al_1959_chicago.gif

I am also adding the 1953 uniforms because they have "CHICAGO" in black letters trimmed in red on the road uniforms.al_1953_chicago.gif

As for your road uniforms, you could put a number underneath the "CHICAGO" script plus add the words "White Sox" on the script as shown on the uniforms from 1967, 1969, and 1971.

1967al_1967_chicago.gif

1969al_1969_chicago.gif

1971al_1971_chicago.gif

The reason I called it the Go Go White Sox, is because of the Flying Sock return. I really didn't think in the modern sense that the 'CHICAGO' block letter script would look good. But, I get where you're coming at.