Uniform guesses for the NFL 2013 season

gothedistance

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the Redskins bring back their burgundy pants for road games this coming season. I wasn't wild about the white jersey/gold pants combo they wore in 2012.

SN: Also hope the Skins change their primary shoe color to white. As old school as the Skins' GM is, I'm surprised he's allowed them to keep black shoes.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Hopefully the Redskins bring back their burgundy pants for road games this coming season. I wasn't wild about the white jersey/gold pants combo they wore in 2012.

SN: Also hope the Skins change their primary shoe color to white. As old school as the Skins' GM is, I'm surprised he's allowed them to keep black shoes.

Two things that I absolutely hope happen to the Skins this year. Somehow, I'm more partial to the white shoes than anything. In my opinion, every NFL team looks better with white socks than black. Burgundy pants would be lovely as well.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

PHO-10Nov15-269069.jpg

We start MNF with this matchup.

Washington is in dire need of new uniforms. There's different striping on the helmet, jersey and pants.

And socks..... Washington definetly needs a Vikings style logo/uniform update. Keep it simple.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

<p>

<br />

Dolphins will only wear Aqua at their 1 home MN game<br />

<br />

</p>

Brand Newbie here. I think there is a good possibility that Miami will wear Aqua in Cleveland. Seems to me that the Browns wear white at home early in the season.

Archived