Kings, Devils, Penguins new logo and jerseys concepts

Roodolphh

Hockey logo designs, especially from NHL, have been my passion since childhood. I chose some franchises, which have great logo themes, but their current stylization could be more interesting.

lakings.jpg

pensi.jpg

devilsf.jpg

more here: http://www.behance.n...-part-1/8013305

I appreciate any constructive feedback, I want to hear some words from people, who have also passion in this stuff :)

Feel free to share these concepts, you can also contact me, if you´re interested in my work.

Pretty good start. LA looks really good, but there's something about Jersey that I cant put my finger on it... it looks pretty good. But when I first saw the Pens logo, I thought it was some kind of welding or knights helmet. Looks like ya need to go back to the drawing board on that. Great start!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Pretty good start. LA looks really good, but there's something about Jersey that I cant put my finger on it... it looks pretty good. But when I first saw the Pens logo, I thought it was some kind of welding or knights helmet. Looks like ya need to go back to the drawing board on that. Great start!

Thanks for feedback :)I tried to stylize Pens in less usual way, maybe not so graphic, rather to define just basic lines.

Your jersey design is a little plain, but the logos you have made are really, really good and original. I would love to see a fresh take like this on all of the NHL teams. Nice job!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I think what's throwing off the Pens is the linework. It's way too intricate around the stick — especially when the rest of the shapes you used are so basic. I can definitely see the penguin's head, but I have no idea what is going on below that. Might want to revisit that one!

Guest darkpiranha

I think what's throwing off the Pens is the linework. It's way too intricate around the stick — especially when the rest of the shapes you used are so basic. I can definitely see the penguin's head, but I have no idea what is going on below that. Might want to revisit that one!

lol. I did NOT see the stick on the Penguins the first twenty times I looked at it. It's clever, but I agree, too intricate. I kept on seeing a knight's helmet, even after I was able to make out the penguin and stick.

The King logo looks good, but he looks too sad. At least make him a little fiercer. Not Burger King fierce, but a happy medium. Also, the shape of the hair/beard and mustache sort of forms an LA when you flip the logo.

Devils logo is interesting, but the whole color palette is a bit too muted for me. It's like the ashes AFTER a fire, rather than the roaring fires of hell itself.

But overall, I like the fresh takes on all of these, even the Penguins.

Archived