A-League Redesign

raysox

Very nice. I love this color scheme. If you're looking for ideas for expansion teams, I would definitely check out the western region. I know that area is mostly desert, but there should be at least one city in there that could support a club.

I think I might have 2 Perth teams, because there really isn't any other big city out there. I know a guy from Brisbane who is helping me with the expansion.

Love the new logo.

With the jersey, swap the yellow and blue hoops around and it should be good.

The stripes match the logo! Red-Yellow-Navy!

Perth will be posted later tonight if I get more comments

It's a good home set, just that the Tri Stripes are a Adelaide Crows icon and fans of the Reds would never let it fly.

Freemantle, Albany, and Darwin might be good expansion city candidates. Tasmania could also host a team.

It's Fremantle, not Fremantle.

Albany is too 'country'. It's on the border of Victoria and New South Wales.

For expansion: Hobart, Darwin, Wollongong, North Queensland, and Gold Coast (the last two used to have clubs there).

Also, it is Western Sydney Wanderers not the Western City Wanderers.

If you are going to offer others advice first get your information correct. Albany is not on the border of Victoria and NSW, it is Albury and it with the areas around it such as Tallangatta, Goulburn, Ovens and King Valleys could see the locality with a population of around 200,000 people.

I followed North Queensland Fury and still follow thier new identity int he APL North Conference the Northern Fury and can honestly tell you that they will never be granted a new licence for the better part of 20 years.

My expansion list as i have mentioned on other sites are.

2 - 10 years

Tasmania

Canberra

10 - 20 years

Darwin

Albury-Wodonga, NSW-VIC

Geelong, VIC

Mandurah, WA

Gold Coast, QLD

20+ years

Bassendean, Swan Districts, WA

Sunshine Coast, QLD

2nd NZ team

South Sydney Illawarra, NSW

Great to see more on expansion of Aleague , but in a few places what you have said cant hold a team the 2nd lastest population in WA isn't even 100,000 so maybe one more in Perth but not 2 in WA same with Darwin and Albruy/Wodonga don't have enough people, you left northern fury who are set to come back in 2015/16 season. The rest I agree on but the 20 yrs closer to 15. Search my name on Facebook you will find something you may "like".

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, i realized I never posted this concept

Melbourne Victory

I feel like the Victory are a few minor tweaks away from a great crest. I cut down on the amount of grey used around the V shape. I took the outlines around the Victory, really just tried to make the whole look fresher. The kits are pretty basic. I went off the template for the cuffs, but I have piping and a V on the chest.

tumblr_mm1taeiQ701qe2dhgo1_1280.png

tumblr_mm1taeiQ701qe2dhgo2_r1_1280.png

I might do some more from this series, but obviously on my new template.

Archived