Sign in to follow this  
CS85

2013 NFL Draft

Dallas desperately trying to trade out of their pick.

Who the hell saw EJ Manuel going above Sharrif Floyd!?

Dallas trade #18 to San Fran

Who the hell saw EJ Manuel going above Sharrif Floyd!?

Dallas trade #18 to San Fran

EJ Manuel going above all the other QB's, and going before Sharrif Floyd has helped turn this Draft into a mini-nightmare for me. And the Bucs aren't even involved!

We really need a GM in Dallas asap.

We really need a GM in Dallas asap.

SF was able to keep (for now) both of their 2nd round picks. 34 and 61! DAL did not even get 61 and dropped 13 slots. This is 2004 and 2009 all over again. In 2009, they had a first round grade for LeSean McCoy and traded down.

Let's all remember that for the majority of today, Jerry was at the dedication of the G.W.Bush Library on the SMU campus.

We now have 2nd-3rd round grade OL players getting drafted at 20.

I'm not sure about the Bengals picking a tight end, especially with Gresham around. Lateral move at best I think.

I'm not sure about the Bengals picking a tight end, especially with Gresham around. Lateral move at best I think.

Gresham's drop rate is second highest in NFL for TE.

Rams get a 3 and a 6 for swapping 1sts with Atlanta. Not bad.

Jermichael Finley has to be #1 on that list.

Three year sample size, DET Pettigrew was first.

The :censored: storm unleashed when the Bears took Long is giving me a migraine.

The :censored: storm unleashed when the Bears took Long is giving me a migraine.

At least the internet did not break had the NYJ drafted Geno Smith.

He played for Saddleback as recently as 2011. I had no clue they even had a football team.

Patriots trade first round pick to Vikings for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th round picks.

He played for Saddleback as recently as 2011. I had no clue they even had a football team.

Yep. Colt Brennan played here too. As did Richard Crawford of the Redskins. We've won national titles and everything. Saddleback actually has a great football tradition. (Whatever that means in JC football :lol: )

Three year sample size, DET Pettigrew was first.

That surprises me. Granted, I don't see a whole ton of Detroit games in a "more-than-what-RZC-shows" way, but all I ever hear and see about Finley is that he's a dropping machine. Can't say I have ever thought the same of Pettigrew.

Also, nice pick Colts.

Exactly what I wanted. (Well, it's either defense or o-line for this entire draft when it comes to the Colts. So I guess you just get the best available of the two categories.)