2013 NFL Draft

CS85

Wow... three QB's in the first three rounds? The Bills should grab Nassib if he's there in the fourth round just because. Just draft every QB, and we might end up with a good one.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering how they get players names on the jerseys so fast on draft day?

L1i9tiD.jpg

FG13tHf.jpg

....and here's a great vid of Justin Pugh's "I just got drafted" moment.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Dallas drafted a Safety, J.J Wilcox out of Georgia Southern in the 3rd round. They're saying he should be a good player in the Cowboys' secondary.

He has only played safety for one season. Actually, he has only played DEFENSE for one year.

Plus, he is not expected to start. There is little to no fit for a guy who you cannot plug in immediately. They have Barry Church who is coming off an Achilles and only four games starts at S. He was just given a contract extension after the injury too.

He was a Top 100 player but the wrong player for a team who still seems they must "win now". They are drafting toys rather than drafting fundamentally.

Nassib to the Giants might be a pretty good consolation prize. Manning is the guy there for at least a few more years (barring injury), but that's about as a good a developmental situation as you can hope for, especially given the Giants' recent success.

Sucks to fall from the first (though that was a pretty isolated set of circumstances), but if you're going to fall so far, it helps to go to a better team.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Gonna take CS85's gig for one second.

JETS-FAN_zps5629419a.gif

Love the Giant fan.

I don't understand some of these fans of this team. Is he honestly happy with Sanchez, McElroy, Garrard, Simms and Tebus? What harm could Geno Smith do? He's easily the most talented out of any of those asshats (minus McElroy <3), but this is what you get with Woody Johnson as an owner. Inept stupidity, keep your paws off the franchise and maybe they could do some good for once.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

BTW I think this horrible QB situation for the Jets is their punishment for doing the Stone Cold "WHAT?!" bullcrap during the NFL draft for going on year 7 now. Shut the hell up.

SnYYOVS.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Is there video of them ever being happy with a pick? They just booed a Tackle from Virginia taken in the fifth round. Guarantee none of them have even heard or watched the kid.

I bet if they allowed fans to watch the Joe Namath pick, they'd boo that too.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I don't understand the Eagles picking Barkley. I can't see him running a Chip Kelly offense. Quite honestly, there was no quarterback in this draft that I could see running a Chip Kelly offense. The only reason I could think of is that Chip Kelly is not going to run an offense where the QB runs, which would really surprise me, especially when they have both Vick and Dixon on the team.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I don't understand the Eagles picking Barkley. I can't see him running a Chip Kelly offense. Quite honestly, there was no quarterback in this draft that I could see running a Chip Kelly offense. The only reason I could think of is that Chip Kelly is not going to run an offense where the QB runs, which would really surprise me, especially when they have both Vick and Dixon on the team.

While Kelly used a spread at Oregon, there really is little to no basis to think that he is set on using it with PHL. With Shurmur as OC, it is clear to me that the speed of play is more important, hence the selection of Lane Johnson, who played at OU and was in a system which ran 54 less plays than Oregon did in 2012. He is going to try to call as many plays from scrimmage as the Patriots since Belichick and Bill O'Brein talked to Kelly and went to the "one word no huddle" in 2011 after talking with Kelly.

Barkley's issues is that he has an average athleticism combined with an average arm. Plus, after not have Matt Kilil at LT, Barkley had to move more in the pocket and make secondary reads with more frequency and was less accurate as a result.

Dallas drafted a Safety, J.J Wilcox out of Georgia Southern in the 3rd round. They're saying he should be a good player in the Cowboys' secondary.

The Cowboys quietly had a good draft. I still would have liked to see them take another offensive linemen, but I'm reasonably please with what we did. We still need some big bruisers with our guards to really open up our run game.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

....and here's a great vid of Justin Pugh's "I just got drafted" moment.

How the :censored: did they have a Giants hat for him? Did they already know he was going to the Giants, or did they have a hat for every team?

His mom spent around $1200 on every teams hat so he'd have one for that moment.

twitter

Archived