Iowa Wild Idea

wloowarrior22

Untill one of my co-workers pointed it out this morning. I thought i was the only one to have this idea!

Sorry for looking like yours but i was trying to put the Chops and the Wild in together as well. I also was trying to use corn, but just made a fence. Most images i was looking at had farmland. Thought of a windmill for the sun, but for sewing it would be too much detail for just twill crest.

IowaWild.jpg

Untill one of my co-workers pointed it out this morning. I thought i was the only one to have this idea!

Sorry for looking like yours but i was trying to put the Chops and the Wild in together as well. I also was trying to use corn, but just made a fence. Most images i was looking at had farmland. Thought of a windmill for the sun, but for sewing it would be too much detail for just twill crest.

IowaWild.jpg

I like this, but will refrain from critiques until you make your own thread.

I think the first place you should start fixing is your silo. It is very phallic, so they say. Honestly the concept as a whole is in dire need of some work, but then again, the team name doesn't give you much to go on. Good work for what you have started though. I am assuming the swine influence alludes a bit to the old Iowa Chops, too?

UniJ

Excuse me for being an idiot and not seeing there was a second page to your topic in which you had addressed all of what I critiqued in my post. Sorry.

UniJ

IowaWild.jpg

To be fair, he couldn't start a new thread as a newly joined member.

rATMcmK.png

IowaWild.jpg

I think it's a fair response, regardless of situation. Wasn't anything angry or even curt, just a "please don't threadjack".

So, Luv Making Jerseys, please PLEASE keep posting until you can make your own thread (I think it's 5 posts), and then make a thread on this, because it's already a very good concept that should be adjusted with constructive criticism and comments. Welcome to the boards, please don't be scared off by that beginning.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

IowaWild.jpg

I think it's a fair response, regardless of situation. Wasn't anything angry or even curt, just a "please don't threadjack".

So, Luv Making Jerseys, please PLEASE keep posting until you can make your own thread (I think it's 5 posts), and then make a thread on this, because it's already a very good concept that should be adjusted with constructive criticism and comments. Welcome to the boards, please don't be scared off by that beginning.

I was really just saying "I can't wait for this to get its own thread so I can comment on it in full"

Archived