College Football Playoff Logo

Waffles

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really like #1. Whoever said it looks like it could have been an old school Liberty Bowl logo was spot on. The other three suck though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Remember this, folks:

The first Super Bowl was NOT called that. It was The First AFL-NFL World Championship Game.

Just keep that in mind. The name (as well as the number of teams in it, I'm sure) won't be that way forever. It'll change...

Now as for the logos themselves. I'm not feelin' anyone of them. But if I'd have to chose, it would be #1. I guess.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I actually really like #1. Whoever said it looks like it could have been an old school Liberty Bowl logo was spot on. The other three suck though.

That's the first thing I thought of, mainly the endzones...they might still do it but I really don't make it a point to watch that bowl.

I dont get how number 1 is in last place.

Same here. That's the one I voted for.

Remember this, folks:

The first Super Bowl was NOT called that. It was The First AFL-NFL World Championship Game.

Just keep that in mind. The name (as well as the number of teams in it, I'm sure) won't be that way forever. It'll change...

Now as for the logos themselves. I'm not feelin' anyone of them. But if I'd have to chose, it would be #1. I guess.

True, but the original name was too long. Not the same with the proposed name.

What is funny? Reading the first comments in this thread from those who just knew it was fake, in a matter-of-fact manner. What is sad? That the logos being fake was the first thought of most people looking at these.

Re: Logo #4 winning heavily:

@McMurphyESPN: Austin, TX, IP address hacked into College Football Playoff logo contest, voted 50K times for Logo 4

@McMurphyESPN: All 50K votes eliminated in College Football Playoff logo, so No. 3 now winning. Logo 4 drops from 52% to 9%

Thank goodness!!!! Number 3 isn't that bad. Question is why would they have these horrible logos when they have had some solid ones during the bcs era?! I think they might be a little butt hurt changing to a playoff after the outcry of fans after some horrible results with bcs on place.

Had no idea who that was loogled it and yes bring him in. You would think that with all the extra $ they are going to make off this this epic event that they could gather something better. It's like they got joe from the mail room to chunk some clip art together!!! Hopefully these are just for the 30 yard line logo and the bowls will still have their own logos and the national championship game can make their own. Plus I think it's kinda fishy reading the article that the fiesta, chik fil a, and cotton were the only bowls that put in for the last three spots also that only Dallas and Tampa put in for the national championship game. This will be right behind the nfl playoffs and Super Bowl no way the other cities let it go unless they all

Knew that they had their favorites and there was no chance to get any of these spots! I wish they would allow all of these semi final locations to rotate throughout bowls that met the requirements. Not too fair for only these bowl sites to bring in a crap load of money every three years and Dallas gets the title game one year then the semifinal the next!

Archived