First Concept Uniform - Baltimore Ravens

almostlikelife

Hey there people, I'm new here. I've lurked the forums for a while now, spending a lot of time in the "concepts" board. You all do some awesome work and it made me want to give it a shot. So, tonight I put this together.

I'm a big fan of Univ. of Maryland's "Pride" uniforms. I think it would be great if the Ravens incorporated the design somehow. I tossed together this mock-up of how I would like to see it done.

20f3thv.jpg

Kept the main Ravens look the way it was, simply just worked the flag design into the purple on the shoulders and into the black helmet as a "stripe."

Let me know what you think!

I like it. It isn't too over the top and overpowering. It also works for me because the flag elements are a part of the shield, so it is not just thrown in there for the sake of looking cool.

I think the B on the pants should be correct facing though and not backwards/reversed as it is now.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

the top of the numbers need to be facing the collar no the other way around, and as marble said flip the b around, other than that it looks really good

I thought I had those numbers backwards. That's what'll happen when I'm doing it from memory at 1 am I suppose.

Thanks for the feedback, everybody. I'll be looking to post some more concepts here soon.

Archived