Another PDW collegiate logo...same as the rest

leggman01

The shading and detail on the eagle head makes it look like clipart.

Upon first seeing this that was my reaction too!

The whole thing reeks of clip art. Way to much finicky detail which will be murder to reproduce at smaller sizes, crazy variance in line weight with no real ryhme or reason. It looks like it was cobbled together from photos found on a google image search then bashed though live trace and finished off with pretty generic block serif text with as many outlines as it could physically handle plus one more to make it cool!

All in all not a terribly impressive logo.

9ersstevesig.png

It's not that many guys who replied have different tastes than myself, I'm just trying to point out the optimist work of PDW. :lol:

It's not that many guys who replied have different tastes than myself, I'm just trying to point out the most "optimist" work of PDW. :lol:

It's not that many guys who replied have different tastes than myself, I'm just trying to point out the optimist work of PDW. :lol:

It's not that many guys who replied have different tastes than myself, I'm just trying to point out the most "optimist" work of PDW. :lol:

Dude...how you gon' post, then quote your own post in the same post??? :blink:

:P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 4 weeks later...

I know this thread has gone almsot a month stale but has anyone been to their website? It's like a freshman just discovered the drop shadow effect! I'm not going to say "amateruish" because I've seen a ton of logos on this site that are so much better that have been made by people who don't have PDW's resources. Their Brown logo cracks me up the most! The bear looks like it's about to barf!

Archived