2013 Draftees Uniforms and Numbers

thegame4219

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 49ers's Eric Reid can't use #1 from his LSU days but I suggest he use #41. He just had his presser in SF and the jersey still said #1 on it. He said he will decide later.

BIzr5GZCcAAgtFq.jpg

Did the 9ers fix their sleeves?

Was bout to say this, about time!!

Hopefully, good catch if so.

Anyone know if there was an updated pic on the Nike website like the ones that revealed the collar changes?

Also deandre Hopkins will wear #10 for the texans :)

the 49ers's Eric Reid can't use #1 from his LSU days but I suggest he use #41. He just had his presser in SF and the jersey still said #1 on it. He said he will decide later.

BIzr5GZCcAAgtFq.jpg

Was bout to say this, about time!!

Hopefully, good catch if so.

Anyone know if there was an updated pic on the Nike website like the ones that revealed the collar changes?

Also deandre Hopkins will wear #10 for the texans :)

I think these are the ones the QB & kickers wear sometimes.

I never understood why they did not angle the stripes to fit the jersey would be to easy I guess

BIzr5GZCcAAgtFq.jpg

I was gonna prove you wrong by using last years pick, but it seems you are correct. Look at the sleeves on AJ Jenkins jersey:

042712-Jenkins-Header.jpg

spacer.png

I don't think you can confirm anything from those photos - unless the overall design has changed, teams commonly use the same draft jersey for years at a stretch.

If the Broncos or Bills are making minor tweaks, it's doubtful that the draft jerseys would be the first place we see them.

I don't think you can confirm anything from those photos - unless the overall design has changed, teams commonly use the same draft jersey for years at a stretch.

If the Broncos or Bills are making minor tweaks, it's doubtful that the draft jerseys would be the first place we see them.

The bills jersey presented to Manuel has a full collar here. I'm not sure about the jerseys for sale though.

http://youtu.be/lJBIin7HD7k

Bakhtiari has been given #69.

The rest of the Packer roster is to be determined. Looks like most of the new players won't keep their college numbers though. Franklin's 23 and Dorsey's 12 are taken, and Charles won't be able to wear #4 (and even if receivers could wear single digits, there's no way they'd issue that one anyway).

Archived