It was your Heritage Canucks sweater that forever changed the way I looked at the dynamics of their uniforms. If you ever get the chance to see my Nike series (that I never finished) you can see that I clearly was inspired by your design.

Midway.png

Some comments on some teams--

Calgary--needs the yellow--I like the Cowboys'uni template, but put some yellow in it. If you want to pay homage to the Cowboys (A team that exiseted for two years) then use the template idea and go with red & yellow...

Montreal-Needs the blue--thats' a team colour--it needs to be there. Plus white pants do not work in hockey--ask the Washington Caps back in their first season

Minnesota-I love hte North Stars' old look, but I'd say-export that to Dallas and keep the WIld's current colours-I like them.

St Louis--easily the best concept of the bunch--not too different, simple, and nice use of blue & yellow.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

It was your Heritage Canucks sweater that forever changed the way I looked at the dynamics of their uniforms. If you ever get the chance to see my Nike series (that I never finished) you can see that I clearly was inspired by your design.

The V design I created a few years back? That was a good one. Maybe I'll update it.

CGY - Everyone keeps saying that but I'm not a fan of what it looks like. I did get rid of the white pants for every team.

MTL - I added in blue but it looks to similar to their current designs. Looking for a new look right now. It will take time.

MIN - I'll see how it looks with their current colors.

STL - Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update!

Hello! I am back with some revisions to my series. Some of the jerseys you will see went through major changes, others had minor changes. I will let you know which one went through major changes just so you know. I suggest taking a look at every concept with a ** before the team name. They are the jerseys that had the biggest changes.

Anaheim Ducks : First up we have the Ducks. This was a somewhat minor change, but a major change from the original. Decided to change the color of the shoulders to orange.

Boston Bruins : For the Bruins all I did was change the colors to the colors I found at ColorWrex. I also changed the logo up a bit taking the suggestions that I was given.

Buffalo Sabres : Another minor change for Buffalo, just added some white to the design.

Calgary Flames : No real changes for the Flames.

Carolina Hurricanes : I fixed the sleeves because they just looked out of place. Still a black jersey for the Hurricanes.

Columbus Blue Jackets : Matched the colors to ColorWrex, still the same design for the Blue Jackets.

Chicago Blackhawks : Matched the colors to ColorWrex. Some concept for the Blackhawks.

**Colorado Avalanche : Major changes. First I matched the colors better with ColorWrex and used the Nordiques colors. A slight change to the logo as well and I added white to the bottom of the jersey. Defiantly a better design in my opinion for the Avalanche this time around.

**Dallas Stars : Major change. My original concept was black, green and gold. I added a white stripe to my concept and I feel like it makes the Stars concept pop and look much better.

Detroit Red Wings : Pretty minor change for the Red Wings, just matched colors better with ColorWrex.

**Edmonton Oilers : Major changes! I got rid of the "practice jersey" look and did something different. I also matched the Oilers colors better with ColorWrex.

**Florida Panthers : Major changes! I matched the colors better with ColorWrex, got rid of the white stripes and used blue instead. I added much more detail to the jersey and it came out better than I thought it would. This Panthers concept is one of my new favorite designs I've made.

Los Angeles Kings : I added in some silver to this concept, pulling it a bit away from a very minimalistic look. The King's logo had silver on it and it was suggested to me to add silver to the rest of the jersey.

**Minnesota Wild : Somewhat of a major change. Still the same North Star concept, but I matched the colors to fit better with the Wild thanks to ColorWrex.

**Montreal Canadiens: Major changes! Added blue and more stripes to it. Got rid of the Maroon color and used Canadien's colors thanks for ColorWrex.

Nashville Predators Matched the colors for the Predators better with ColorWrex.

New Jersey Devils : Minor change for the Devils, I just matched the colors better with ColorWrex.

New York Rangers : I didn't even touch the Rangers concept.

New York Islanders : All I did for the Islanders was add a white stroke around the logo.

Ottawa Senators : I better matched the colors for the Senators with ColorWrex.

Philadelphia Flyers : Again just matched the colors with ColorWrex so it look more like the Flyers.

**Phoenix Coyotes : Major changes! I made a better pattern for the stripes and added in more tan to the Coyotes concept.

Pittsburgh Penguins : No real changes, I tried to add white to the Penguins concept but it didn't look right to me.

San Jose Sharks : Little changes for the Sharks. Changed the colors to better match what I found on ColorWrex.

St. Louis Blues : Small changes for the Blues. Better matched the colors with ColorWrex.

**Tampa Bay Lightning : Completely new concept for the Lightning. Used a different template and got rid of black. Its all blue and white now.

**Toronto Maple Leafs : Some changes for the Leafs. I changed the bottom of the jersey and better matched the color with ColorWrex.

Vancouver Canucks : Small change for the Canucks. I moved the white stripe so its next to the green. It looked really bad with the blue right next to the green. Great suggestion by the way.

Winnipeg Jets : Small changes for the Jets. Better matched colors with ColorWrex.

**Washington Capitals : Major Changes! Went with a different template for the Capitals but kept a similar idea. I used red as the main color as well, and moved the dark blue to the side. I used ColorWrex to better match the colors.

Archived