Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SabresRule7361

I find your statement on the leafs ironic based on your username.

@CS85

Why do I already know that someone get's hung right after he says that?

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Jarome Iginla spurns the Bruins for the Penguins, then deflects the series winning puck into the net, helping send the Bruins to the Stanley Cup Finals. Meanwhile, Jaromir Jagr defeats his former team to go to the final. The only reason Jagr is in Boston in the first place is because Iginla chose the Pens over the Bruins.

I can't decide if this is Irony, the Butterfly Effect, or both...

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

You can say "if they'd played anyone else they would've won" but the simple reality is that a champion will beat anyone no matter what. They put themselves in a hole, and when they tried to crawl out the Bruins did everything necessary to hold them down and shovel in the dirt. In the end, it just wasn't meant to be.

Lots of important contracts are up or with a year left on them, many from the still-remaining core of the 09 team. The system has been exposed as one that can and will not win a championship. This is the end of the Penguins as we know them, and frankly, it's time for change. Time to build a real winner, not an all-star team.

But first, Go Hawks Go

The question is who do you surround Sid(and maybe Geno) with? I'd love for Letang to stay, but other than that, changes need to be made, and about a 2-3 year rebuilding process should be done.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

The Penguins have to fire Dan "Vinny Del Negro: NHL Edition" Bylsma now, right?

Vinny never won a chip, though.

It's amazing Bylsma ever won one.

You generally don't luck into playing in the Stanley Cup Final in back-to-back seasons, then have the team play well when the team's (and arguably the league's) best player is out half the season and the entire playoffs the following year. Bylsma's a good coach.

Although no one expected a sweep, there shouldn't be any shame losing to the Bruins. They're a good team.

Pittsburgh would be very foolish to fire Bylsma. It's not like the team regressed from last season to this one, nor is there a coaching candidate that's head-and-shoulders above Bylsma.

The Bruins should be so lucky Bergeron gave a damn late in the Toronto game.

Should have been eliminated 3 weeks ago- now they are the team that seemingly can do no wrong.

The hockey gods are on their side- and god I'll be damned if Marchand gets his name on the Cup again.

The Bruins should be so lucky Bergeron gave a damn late in the Toronto game.

Should have been eliminated 3 weeks ago- now they are the team that seemingly can do no wrong.

The hockey gods are on their side- and god I'll be damned if Marchand gets his name on the Cup again.

We get it. You hate the Bruins and you think they got lucky. Time to move on. Why not go watch the Sabr...oh, wait...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The hate for Marchand is insane. Is he really that annoying? I've never had a problem with him.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The hate for Marchand is insane. Is he really that annoying? I've never had a problem with him.

He's an instigator. If he was on any other team, I'd hate him, but unlike other instigators, he's a sniper.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived