Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUICK SUPERMAN, LOOK FOR BLACKHAWKS SHOTS ON NET!

Mrk4kfu.gif

Dammit.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

A lot of questions going into tonight's game, but this is the big one - can Andy/CS85 maintain his optimism? B)

As I tweeted, I'm recording myself the entire game. I'll play the highlights of my ups/downs on the next podcast.

Not entirely sure what I think about that idea.

EDIT: Right now, I'm leaning towards not being crazy about it.

BB52Big.jpg

A lot of questions going into tonight's game, but this is the big one - can Andy/CS85 maintain his optimism? B)

As I tweeted, I'm recording myself the entire game. I'll play the highlights of my ups/downs on the next podcast.

Not entirely sure what I think about that idea.

Well if they suck then I won't play them. It's not going to be 30 minutes of listening to me swear at my television.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

WOW, can't believe that ACTUALLY just happened.

Get home, see score 1-1, 20 seconds after turning the game on, Boston scores... then Chicago ties it with 1:16 left and then scores AGAIN in 17 seconds. Right as I was telling my brother this is the single best Stanley Cup Final I've ever seen.

Archived