2013 NHL Off-Season Thread

It starts :mellow:

1176293_10151790112114477_1977804606_n.j

The Sens captioned this: "Still looking for two left wingers"

Looks like they're still having problems with figuring out what a centre is.*

*I know that the "Centre" is technically a centre but you don't go putting two left wingers, no matter how good Bobby Ryan and Milan Michalek are.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canadian Tire is this thing where you can buy anything and everything. Like the handy store version of Tim Horton's in Canada.

And if your town of 800 doesn't have a 20'000 sq feet box store, gold help your souls.

Also, the Palladium does live on in the street name and a small insurance firm in the bottom of the building, pretty lame, but it's there.

I really like how he made the video funny, but also short and sweet. I think he did a good job of explaining his intentions clearly...or was he being too...obtuse?

TropeNorton_1048.jpg

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Haha, Karri Ramo. Remember how a few days ago I was complaining about how the Blackhawks could have done better than Nikolai Khabibulin for a backup? Karri Ramo is back in the league. They couldn't have done better.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Haha, Karri Ramo. Remember how a few days ago I was complaining about how the Blackhawks could have done better than Nikolai Khabibulin for a backup? Karri Ramo is back in the league. They couldn't have done better.

Yeah, especially since Bryzgalov wants a place where the coach doesn't heff to be mad.

And ironically Tim Thomas has been asking for a two year deal in Washington. In related news, a middle aged bearded man has been sitting out in front of the whitehouse wearing a trenchcoat and a blanket, playing Kumbaya on a boombox all while muttering "this governments out of control man"

Archived