Denver Broncos Re-Design (2d and action shots)

TheSoundofThrowingPennies

For a while now, I have thought the Broncos look was pretty dated. Yet, for all the concepts I had, I could not put together something that trumped their current design. Until last night. I believe I have finally found the perfect balance of retro and modern for this football team. The home uniform is below, and the away and action shots will be up shortly. Enjoy.

5OllOpG.png

l5pumco.png

WeBqjRW.png

Quick tidbits: The new orange is the primary color, but I went back to royal blue for the secondary. For the first time in their history, the Broncos would be wearing white helmets in this concept. I went with a gray facemask because a white one would be too much white. The logo is back to the old school D and has been engorged to represent the pride Denver has in it's Broncos. I borrowed the Vikings shoulder stripes without the flair because I thought it looked best of all the other designs I tried. The pants feature a more modern looking stripe with the mane of the horse from the current (but for this concept, past) logo.

Feedback welcome.

I get the idea, but the concept here seems really random and mish-mashed together.

I think you would be better-serviced picking one theme and going with it, rather than this. It's a tad messy.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I've preached concept presentation since Day 1. To further illustrate my point, I tried to clean up your concept a bit. Keep in mind, I did everything you did:

BroncosBetterPresentation_zps0d09b160.png

Now we can get about the business of critique.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I don't like the D on the helmet. I think it just looks weird when its on the left side. If you turned the horse around so it wasn't also facing backwards that might work.

If you're trying to modernize, don't go with a retro logo.

Make your own updated version of it, sketch it. You can do wonders with a pen and paper.

spacer.png

Make your own updated version of it, sketch it. You can do wonders with a pen and paper.

fD8RlW2.png

Something I did up a little while back that I think fits the bill...

Do you mind if I use this but tweak it up a bit?

Go for it...

fD8RlW2.png

Something I did up a little while back that I think fits the bill...

That's awesome!

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

I like that design a futuristic design with that logo would look AWESOME! I may be the only one but out of the NFL the Broncos have one of the best uniforms it was ahead of its time and looked awesome and still does. The uniform could use an upgrade like the Jaguars but not like the Dolphins or Vikings these two are lame.

Texans_banner2.pngBroncos_banner.png

Archived