Denver Broncos Re-Design (2d and action shots)

TheSoundofThrowingPennies

The Broncos only changed their unis 2 or 3 years ago....

Try 1997

Wrong. They swapped the orange alt. and navy alt. last year. Technically, yes, the are from '97, however, the swap did occur.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Try 1997

Wrong. They swapped the orange alt. and navy alt. last year. Technically, yes, the are from '97, however, the swap did occur.

Touché but it still wasn't 2 or 3 years ago

Try 1997

They still didn't change anything with the uniforms, they just promoted the alternate to primary status, just like the Titans did with their powder blues. That's really not a uniform change.

spacer.png

Not much to like about the concept or that "D" logo with the robobronco. Everyone always tries doing that, slapping the alt logo in a D and it's just awful. A while back a poster on her actually modernized the old D bronco logo, and made the old bronco more of the new bronco style, it was a real beauty, sorry I can't find it.

As for the concept, it just doesn't really make sense to me. I don't like the truncated pants striping, which doesn't match any of the other striping, Denver should NEVER be a white helmet team, and the logo on the helmet is way too big and not even centered. Sorry, just being honest, but this concept just isn't all that appealing or coherent.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived