NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

...and we can say goodbye to the manufacturer construction issues that have screwed up the jersey striping pattern from Day One.

Are you saying that, that Adidas got their :censored: together!?

27927005.jpg

Actually, I'm saying that it has been incorrect since the 2005-2006 season, and has never been corrected.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guys over at Pacers Digest are convinced that the Pacers are getting new unis in 2013-2014...apparently, one of guys heard before this past season that this would be the last we'd see of them.

If they do change it i'd like to see something like this as the primary road jerseys :

rfyzogpuibrcipas5wr6cu8ge.gif

Unique colour combination in eastern conference and they would be only the second team in the whole league with pinstripes.

Cant have yellow as primary road because of the lakers homes

That's only for their homes.

But look

The NBA would have to schedule the pacers to play in LA only on Sundays. Maybe the league can, but why marry into that idea?

Lakers only wear white on weekdays if its christmas

And what if they meet in the finals?

That's only for their homes.

But look

The NBA would have to schedule the pacers to play in LA only on Sundays. Maybe the league can, but why marry into that idea?

Lakers only wear white on weekdays if its christmas

And what if they meet in the finals?

Or have an alternate blue jersey they can wear while in LA.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Suns draft shirt that just showed up on the Yahoo sports store has the new script, and new logo but with purple

http://yahoosports.t...-Shirt_-_Purple

Boy, that's interesting. Maybe they're not ditching the purple as much as everyone thought, which I think is a good thing. I'd rather see them lose the gray. Still wish they would come up with completely new logos. I still think the PHX logo is stale, even after the slight refresh last season. They need something completely new. I'd love to see some kind of neo-retro '80s look for them.

The guys over at Pacers Digest are convinced that the Pacers are getting new unis in 2013-2014...apparently, one of guys heard before this past season that this would be the last we'd see of them.

If they do change it i'd like to see something like this as the primary road jerseys :

Unique colour combination in eastern conference and they would be only the second team in the whole league with pinstripes.

Those were just a lame recolor of a standard champion template that the knicks and some colleges had.

I for one say it's due time to bring back the FLOJO's.

The NBA should hire Dan Simon, Fraser Davidson, Joe Bosack and Rare Design and rebrand the entire league. There are definitely better solutions to these teams and their brands than what we are seeing. There's something missing from each team, that one thing that could pull it all together. Close but no cigar everytime. Reworking old logos, recoloring them, resurrecting them, adding alts that are completely irrelevant, it gets dull and tired.

Those were just a lame recolor of a standard champion template that the knicks and some colleges had.

I thought these were designed by Old Navy.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Correct.

The NBA Creative Services Dept. had proposed some other designs - including a modification of the FloJos that incorporated Light Blue (along with the Navy and Gold), and a couple of others that utilized checkered-flag motifs, but Old Navy came in and "won" the job somehow.

I hated those pinstriped unis.

Considering ON is nothing but a knock off shop to begin with, the could have easlily taken the knicks/champion template, thrown some pinstripes on it and called it design.

Correct.

The NBA Creative Services Dept. had proposed some other designs - including a modification of the FloJos that incorporated Light Blue (along with the Navy and Gold), and a couple of others that utilized checkered-flag motifs, but Old Navy came in and "won" the job somehow.

Do you have any pictures of those unused designs?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Correct.

Good God, more two tone blue??????? The NBA Creative Services Dept. MUST BE STOPPED.

I loved those pinstriped unis.

Can't have yellow as primary road because it's a light color and looks awful and contrasts poorly against a team in white.

That is to say, "shouldn't" have yellow as primary road.

Archived