NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that's what I was suggesting.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Second, they are just too tight. The players don't wear their normal unis that tight so why do they do it with these? I definitely don't want to see a overweight fan squeeze into one of those so here's hoping they fit more like soccer jerseys on fans.

The reason they're so tight is they want the sleeve to be tight (so it's not an obstruction, hence highlighting the reason sleeves are ridiculous in the first place), and it would look silly if the rest of the jersey fit like a normal jersey. They're going for that compression undershirt look. It's all ridiculous and I can't wait for it to be gone next season.

I think it would look a bit better if only the sleeves were made of the compression material and the torso portion was the regular jersey material. Like players do in college when they used to wear the compression shirts under the jerseys.

or you know, where a normal sleeveless jersey with a compression shirt underneath rather than being forced to where this crap

From that story:

On Feb. 18, 2004, Wisconsin and Illinois met at Assembly Hall in Champaign, Ill., both wearing dark jerseys in a memorable matchup of bright orange versus bright red.

I can't believe we're coming up on the 10th anniversary of that.

Second, they are just too tight. The players don't wear their normal unis that tight so why do they do it with these? I definitely don't want to see a overweight fan squeeze into one of those so here's hoping they fit more like soccer jerseys on fans.

The reason they're so tight is they want the sleeve to be tight (so it's not an obstruction, hence highlighting the reason sleeves are ridiculous in the first place), and it would look silly if the rest of the jersey fit like a normal jersey. They're going for that compression undershirt look. It's all ridiculous and I can't wait for it to be gone next season.

I think it would look a bit better if only the sleeves were made of the compression material and the torso portion was the regular jersey material. Like players do in college when they used to wear the compression shirts under the jerseys.

or you know, where a normal sleeveless jersey with a compression shirt underneath rather than being forced to where this crap
Sure the execution is suspect but I can't blame Adidas for trying to eliminate the need for a second layer under the jersey. Two birds, one stone. The idea is there but again, Adidas crappy quality.

Pistons got new Motor City uniforms, Suns got new uniforms in general, Bulls, Rockets, Knicks, Spurs, Clippers, Heat, Lakers, Thunder, Net, and Warriors got sleeved chrome jerseys for Christmas, Lakers got a new Hollywood Nights jersey, Spurs got camo jerseys, Knicks added a orange NEW YORK jersey, Clippers added a sleeved teal jersey with matching shorts, Warriors have new white sleeved, Suns added orange sleeved jerseys, and of course Mark Cuban is hold a create-your-own Maverick jersey contest.

2013RoseBowlPNGsg_zps49cea191.png

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN-MICHIGAN STATE-THE DETROIT FOUR-WASHINGTON REDSKINS-LA LAKERS

From that story:

On Feb. 18, 2004, Wisconsin and Illinois met at Assembly Hall in Champaign, Ill., both wearing dark jerseys in a memorable matchup of bright orange versus bright red.

I can't believe we're coming up on the 10th anniversary of that.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ill/galleries/m-baskbl-021804/Defense-lg.jpg

2013RoseBowlPNGsg_zps49cea191.png

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN-MICHIGAN STATE-THE DETROIT FOUR-WASHINGTON REDSKINS-LA LAKERS

Pistons got new Motor City uniforms, Suns got new uniforms in general, Bulls, Rockets, Knicks, Spurs, Clippers, Heat, Lakers, Thunder, Net, and Warriors got sleeved chrome jerseys for Christmas, Lakers got a new Hollywood Nights jersey, Spurs got camo jerseys, Knicks added a orange NEW YORK jersey, Clippers added a sleeved teal jersey with matching shorts, Warriors have new white sleeved, Suns added orange sleeved jerseys, and of course Mark Cuban is hold a create-your-own Maverick jersey contest.

:censored:.........only Lakers Hollywood Nights uniform and Knicks orange uniform are fairly okay .............imo

but knicks should only wear it once in a in while, they sure have worn it alot already

Thanks for posting that, 'cause I don't think any of those unis have been discussed here (BTW, the Clippers' unis are powder blue, not teal).

Archived