NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

There is a simple solution.

A- Road team packs 2 jerseys

OR

b-Home team and Road team discuss uniform choices before the road team come into play

Every team should have its uniform schedule for the entire season mapped out and confirmed with the opponent. I don't think this was a mistake in which the Hawks didn't know the Knicks would be in Orange, just no one cared. Maybe they didn't think it would clash so much. But the NBA should have intervened ahead of time.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree that Taylor..I love the variety of uniforms! Except when they are sleeved.

I like the variety, but I'm not a fan of the city nickname and sleeved jerseys. Don't know how I feel about the logo jerseys (ie-Spurs silver jersey) either?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I disagree that Taylor..I love the variety of uniforms! Except when they are sleeved.

I like the variety, but I'm not a fan of the city nickname and sleeved jerseys. Don't know how I feel about the logo jerseys (ie-Spurs silver jersey) either?

I gotta disagree on the City Nicknames. Motor City, and Rip City definitely boost fans. I think the fan base really gets behind them, and it shows the team is proud of their city. I think If they make it, Detroit and Portland will wear their nick name Alts.

Guess I need to clarify myself..

I complete dislike Sleeved,Logo unis(Christmas or Spurs),City nicknames(Atl,Motor city,Cats),..love the Lakers,Knicks, new alts .

the camoflauge(Spurs again,Toronto) creative but overkill..if they did the camoflauge on the side panels instead would be a lot better.

Nuggets yellow Alt last year,Cleveland's fanatics or Miami faux retro jersey(the new black one to debut) are PERFECT.

Combine classic uniform with current concepts. Wish Chicago would do something like this with Cursive script,Milwaukee Irish rainbows, Hawks red yellow with new look, Raptors original script pinstripes but without logo and with two tone jersey concept. Etc you get my drift.

shado_logo.gif

Guys if LeBron re-signs with the Heat in the off-season any chance Miami rebrand? I would love a miami teal look for the team.

Miami is among the least likely to ever rebrand. They are a rare expansion team that absolutely nailed it with their logo from day one save for a color tweek to the logo, then won three championships and are among the most marketed teams in the world.

Go buy a Hornets jersey next year.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Guys if LeBron re-signs with the Heat in the off-season any chance Miami rebrand? I would love a miami teal look for the team.

Miami is among the least likely to ever rebrand. They are a rare expansion team that absolutely nailed it with their logo from day one save for a color tweek to the logo, then won three championships and are among the most marketed teams in the world.

I don't think the Heat nailed it at all. There's nothing special or iconic about their logo. It's just that the name is so bad, nobody can think of a better logo to represent it and not infringe on the Suns. Their current uniforms are terrible, too. And the reason they're so marketed is that they have the best player in the world. Nobody in China is watching the Heat if they're still featuring Alonzo Mourning and Rony Seikaly.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Oh I will!

you have to be joking.

Relax, it was just a question.

Jaguars

Archived