NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

fuking :censored:.........i want the knicks away shorts.........i can´t get an answer from nba store...look at this crap, i never seen worse service in my life.........completely ignoring my questions,

Subject

Special Event Item

Response By Email (Donovan G.) (11/21/2013 09:54 AM)

Hello Thomas,
Thank you for contacting Customer Service at www.NBAStore.com.
We are constantly adding new products daily and work hard to ensure our website has our most updated inventory. We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of the best brands and we hope you will be able to find a similar item of interest.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for contacting Customer Service atwww.NBAStore.com.
Sincerely,
Donovan
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service at www.NBAStore.com
If you have additional questions, please visit our online Help Desk.
nbastorelogo.jpg

Customer By CSS Email (Thomas) (11/21/2013 09:42 AM)

Thanks, good thing that you mention the White version of these shorts, and that is clearly the current style, that is why i don´t understand why the blue shorts you have, should not be the current style as well ........................not easy to explain in an email.....S_01-516742918.gif.....but basically: you do have the current white home shorts, why on earth would you be getting an old version of the blue away shorts.........could you get someone to check inventory to see which version you have, it´s pretty easy , current blue shorts have an full orange waistband, unlike the ones in the photo.
regards
Thomas S_35-516742918.gif

----- Original Message -----

Response By Email (Camilla S.) (11/21/2013 09:14 AM)

Hello Thomas,
Currently our inventory does show Item 1003144, Adidas New York Knicks Authentic Big & Tall Performance Shorts - Royal Blue in stock. There is a special events release date which is no later than Tuesday, December 3, 2013.
We also have Item 1003143, Adidas New York Knicks Authentic Big & Tall Performance Shorts - White. These shorts are not a special event item.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for contacting Customer Service atwww.NBAStore.com.
Sincerely,
Camilla
nbastorelogo.jpg

Customer By CSS Email (Thomas) (11/21/2013 08:56 AM)

Thanks for the reply !.........but how can the shorts you will be getting around Dec 3 be the ones in the photo, when that style is no longer being manufactured, is it not the current style of shorts you will be getting in stock ?
To specify: the shorts in the photo has a black trim (2011 style), current shorts 2012-present) has not that color in them.
just trying to help
regards,
Thomas

Response By Email (Robert F.) (11/20/2013 07:04 PM)

Hello Thomas,
Often, if the product is not on our site, it is not currently available and we apologize for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not have a backorder system in place at this time and do not have estimated timeframes as to when out of stock items will become available.
We are constantly adding new products daily and work hard to ensure our website has our most updated inventory. We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of the best brands and we hope you will be able to find a similar item of interest.
Sincerely,
Robert
nbastorelogo.jpg

Customer By CSS Email (Thomas) (11/20/2013 06:26 AM)

Hi, i have question about a "special event item" : Adidas New York Knicks Authentic Performance Shorts - Royal Blue " product ID: 1003144

due to be released Dec 3rd.

Those shorts in the photo on store nba.com are in a style that was used a couple of seasons ago. and you do have the white home version of the current Knicks shorts......so is it possible that it is the new current style of shorts that is coming in on Dec 3, and the photo is incorrect ?

Regards,

Thomas

• Date Created: 11/20/2013 06:26 AM
  • Date Last Updated: 11/21/2013 09:54 AM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuking :censored:.........i want the knicks away shorts.........i can´t get an answer from nba store...look at this crap, i never seen worse service in my life.........completely ignoring my questions,

Subject

Special Event Item

Response By Email (Donovan G.) (11/21/2013 09:54 AM)

Hello Thomas,
Sincerely,
Donovan
nbastorelogo.jpg

Customer By CSS Email (Thomas) (11/21/2013 09:42 AM)

Thanks, good thing that you mention the White version of these shorts, and that is clearly the current style, that is why i don´t understand why the blue shorts you have, should not be the current style as well ........................not easy to explain in an email.....S_01-516742918.gif.....but basically: you do have the current white home shorts, why on earth would you be getting an old version of the blue away shorts.........could you get someone to check inventory to see which version you have, it´s pretty easy , current blue shorts have an full orange waistband, unlike the ones in the photo.
regards
Thomas S_35-516742918.gif

Response By Email (Camilla S.) (11/21/2013 09:14 AM)

Hello Thomas,
Currently our inventory does show Item 1003144, Adidas New York Knicks Authentic Big & Tall Performance Shorts - Royal Blue in stock. There is a special events release date which is no later than Tuesday, December 3, 2013.
We also have Item 1003143, Adidas New York Knicks Authentic Big & Tall Performance Shorts - White. These shorts are not a special event item.
Sincerely,
Camilla
nbastorelogo.jpg

Customer By CSS Email (Thomas) (11/21/2013 08:56 AM)

Thanks for the reply !.........but how can the shorts you will be getting around Dec 3 be the ones in the photo, when that style is no longer being manufactured, is it not the current style of shorts you will be getting in stock ?
To specify: the shorts in the photo has a black trim (2011 style), current shorts 2012-present) has not that color in them.
just trying to help
regards,
Thomas

Response By Email (Robert F.) (11/20/2013 07:04 PM)

Hello Thomas,
Often, if the product is not on our site, it is not currently available and we apologize for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not have a backorder system in place at this time and do not have estimated timeframes as to when out of stock items will become available.
Sincerely,
Robert
nbastorelogo.jpg

Customer By CSS Email (Thomas) (11/20/2013 06:26 AM)

Hi, i have question about a "special event item" : Adidas New York Knicks Authentic Performance Shorts - Royal Blue " product ID: 1003144

due to be released Dec 3rd.

Those shorts in the photo on store nba.com are in a style that was used a couple of seasons ago. and you do have the white home version of the current Knicks shorts......so is it possible that it is the new current style of shorts that is coming in on Dec 3, and the photo is incorrect ?

Regards,

Thomas

• Date Created: 11/20/2013 06:26 AM
  • Date Last Updated: 11/21/2013 09:54 AM

Because this is definitley related to NBA Changes for the 2013-14 season.

Tigrrslions your logic about Heat/Flames is sound however I don't remember Lakes being purple,etc... But yea the Heat as well as suns should have colors that represent Hot,Sun,etc..but that Miami vice image is the true definition of Miami ..upscale,flamingos, all white .

But anyways that's what I'm talking about .your answer or opinion has merit and rational

shado_logo.gif

I heard a rumor that the ASG jerseys might get nixed due to negative feedback on the Xmas Jerseys

Then why weren't the Xmas jerseys nixed due to negative feedback on the Warriors' jerseys?

Because they're not nixing the jerseys?

If they've gone all this effort to do the Christmas stuff, I would have to say they will just go with it for one more game? It's the kind of thing Adidas would do

Go A's!

The sleeves are no longer the worst part. Big ups to Adidas.

What are the T-Wolves and Nets supposed to be?

No idea on the T-Wolves, but the Nets would be a Brooklyn Dodgers inspiration, I assume.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived