NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems really poorly done. "make it grey, blue lettering, and slap some sleeves on it"

Sad. I'm disappointed. You can't wear "Brooklyn" jerseys in some parts of NYC, and that can effect some of the fan base. I really hope these aren't the jerseys to be worn 5 times this year.

it sucks that the dodgers wouldn't let them use the brooklyn script. could've been a cool alternate.

The script is pretty iconic (and awesome, I turned it into my avatar on here as well as a tattoo on my forearm), but they only wore it for 7 years, according to Dressed to the Nines. They had more Nets-like block lettering at various points in their history, totalling more seasons than the script.

I can get behind the Dodgers tribute (if that's what this is), but the small tweak of making the numbers on the front red would've been nice. Hoping it coincides with some more Dodgers tie-ins by the team.

Celtics and Nets look good if they were the standard tank tops. The Celtics have the same St. Patrick's Day uniforms with just sleeves tacked on, but the original ones arguably should be the alternate. The Nets have the right idea with the Dodgers tribute even though it can be improved here and there and lose the sleeves as well.

The Latin Nights jerseys are just a different type of horribawful, though

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

O/U 5 years until every jersey in the NBA has sleeves?

Under. No way Adida$ and Adam Silver will pass up the opportunity to squeeze every last dollar out of the league's fans. They're going to use the sleeves as ad space, and there's no stopping them. I really don't think any of the other major leagues are as money-hungry as the NBA is.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived