NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ there was also this HWC magic uni listed for their set of 2013-14 unis:

ywtq681agwnih5yh7uvsbwmf1.gif

but yea, only the Magic and Heat with an HWC uni. boooooo.

I'm sorry but that is lame.

Also, wasn't there something in the offseason that 20 teams were going to have some sort of sleeved jersey? If I'm correct, I only am counting 14 and that is including the teams wearing the Christmas Day jerseys.

Also, they basically killed the Celtics amazing St. Patricks jersey.

That Los Lakers jersey pisses me off too. This is all stupid. They really couldn't leave it at slapping "Los" on front of the regular jerseys?

What's next? Lebron James introducing the newest Heat uniform consisting of wild colors and condom wrapper print?

bSLCtu2.png

I would like to go on record to say I loved those new Latin Night jerseys designs especially the Suns,Bulls..but LOATHE the fact that they are sleeved jerseys. Anyways, I rather the NBA had Nike-esque back designs on uniforms as opposed to the sleeves.

Nets is still TOO DAMN BLAND! Wish they could have used some form of CURSIVE style or either use Tor's design or the Griffin's without the sleeves of course . I don't think the Dodgers not allowing them the old "Brooklyn font" have anything to do with it. Chicago Bears ,Cincinnati Reds,and Twins use the same type of "C" and Georgia,Gambling State and Packers use the same "G" font l

green.bay.georgia.grambling.jpg

reds.bears.twins.same.logos.jpg

In fact there is a nice article here that shows same logo different teams. So I'm wondering the real reason why Brooklyn couldn't use the cursive font

http://www.lucidsportsfan.com/2013/09/different-teams-same-logos.html?m=1

shado_logo.gif

Archived