NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Suns draft shirt that just showed up on the Yahoo sports store has the new script, and new logo but with purple

http://yahoosports.t...-Shirt_-_Purple

Wow, how'd you find that? ;)

Lol. Good to see you join here too.

Been lurking for a couple days, but seeing all the Suns talk, figured I might as well create an account.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That font with those little serifs gives me a Portland vibe....

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Can't have yellow as primary road because it's a light color and looks awful and contrasts poorly against a team in white.

That is to say, "shouldn't" have yellow as primary road.

Looked fine here

hi-res-168303972_crop_650x440.jpg?1368130805hi-res-169443359_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=85Paul+George+Indiana+Pacers+v+Chicago+Bulls+L7GNYoG4a-qx.jpgAl+Horford+Indiana+Pacers+v+Atlanta+Hawks+X2PDvPKgWHcl.jpg

Praying to god the Pacers bring back pinstripes. Ideally they'd just bring back the late Reggie Miller unis verbatim but I'd settle for a re-imagining I guess.

The pinstripes are connected to the Malice at the Palace and will therefore never come back. Sorry, bro.

I'm not sure that Pacers need to change their uniforms they are nice and still good looking nowadays.

BTW, this guy from Pacers sample had also ASG 97 jersey sample: http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2557

I'm not sure that's a proto as such, more a jersey that was held up/displayed at the announcement of the '97 game - that's why it's in Cavs colours and has the Cavs' then-owner's name on the back.

I'm not sure that Pacers need to change their uniforms they are nice and still good looking nowadays.

BTW, this guy from Pacers sample had also ASG 97 jersey sample: http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2557

I'm not sure that's a proto as such, more a jersey that was held up/displayed at the announcement of the '97 game - that's why it's in Cavs colours and has the Cavs' then-owner's name on the back.

Wasn't 97 one of those years where players just wore their team's uniform?

Am I the only one that thinks Chicago's arena makes the bulls home white look yellowish?

Well, I've never thought that. Looks perfectly white to me in the picture above.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Eh, just for the sake of maximizing contrast I'm not a fan of yellow vs. white games. Or powder blue vs. white games for that matter, which are even worse to my eyes. Fine as long as the team has a darker alternate, though.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Any reason why the Celtics would cut the price of their jerseys right now? Has me a little worried, seeing how some are 50% off. Wouldn't make sense unless a change was happening.

Any reason why the Celtics would cut the price of their jerseys right now? Has me a little worried, seeing how some are 50% off. Wouldn't make sense unless a change was happening.

Definitely seems odd, but maybe it's not a change of jerseys, but a change of personnel. With Doc Rivers contemplating leaving, I'm guessing both Pierce and Garnett may be out as well. I see no reason Boston would change a jersey that has seen little to no change in its entire existence.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

Wasn't 97 one of those years where players just wore their team's uniform?

The first year, in fact.

Can't have yellow as primary road because it's a light color and looks awful and contrasts poorly against a team in white.

That is to say, "shouldn't" have yellow as primary road.

Looked fine here

hi-res-168303972_crop_650x440.jpg?1368130805hi-res-169443359_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=85Paul+George+Indiana+Pacers+v+Chicago+Bulls+L7GNYoG4a-qx.jpgAl+Horford+Indiana+Pacers+v+Atlanta+Hawks+X2PDvPKgWHcl.jpg

Looks awful, defies tradition

Archived